Toribash
Originally Posted by Nintendo672 View Post
Hello,I would like to apply for Hive.

Name:Nintendo672(i'm hoping to get my name changed though).

Belt:6th Dan Black Belt.I am very close to 7th Dan.I have 160 games till I reach 7th Dan.I'm hoping to get my next belt very soon.

Why would I like to join?Well,this clan seems very active and from what I can see,i'm very impressed.This clan seems to offer more than other clans and I think I would enjoy it more.I'm hoping for good challenges and new freinds.

About me:I'm 12 years old though I have been told I act more mature.I've played Toribash for 2½ years.I live in Carmack,Mississippi though you may not need to know that.I do have irc.I mostly use it for important matters although I will,if wanted,use it more.I've always wanted to play the drums even though i've never had a drum set.I will not spam because I don't believe in spam even though I may post on wibbles a little each week.I only know two people here but I would like to get to know everyone at least a little if I join.I will be loyal to anyone in the clan and will help them in anyway I can if needed.I may not be as active due to school.

I hope you find my application acceptable.

Heres a few replays I hope you will like.

Love it. Being discussed.

Originally Posted by Exie View Post
Well, here goes. My names Jack, I’m 14 I live in england, my typing is a total mess, but hey I’m only young, I prefer to be called Jack, as it makes me feel at home, I was referred by no one, But Fox inspired me to join with his amazing talent No jokes

I’m a black belt, but I’m able to beat 5dans and below, and occasional high belt, never beaten a master belt, ha-ha, I want to join, seeing how friendly your members are, I also think it will help me improve being in a large group of toribasher. I’m skilled in many mods, I like to persevere, but I am greatly improving in Judo, Sambo, and kickboxing.
Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Exie
ʤӓӁ҈҈

P.S:I added some replays to Added them lol

Definitely being discussed, too.

Originally Posted by jessebean View Post
Name (in game):jessebean and my real name is jesse bean

Belt:black QI:1400 rank:4694

Favorite Mod (aikido, wushu, capoeira, jousting, etc.): takeydon and wushu

Activity (in game and forums-HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW):very high

Why do you wanna join? (put some effort into this):because all these cool ppl whoom im freinds with are in the clan like pab10, biotrash, and fox

Do you swear undying loyalty? (can't change clans...): dude if i get i hive theres no need to change clans

Do you make textures?: head textures

Do you have boosters? If yes, how many?: none

How will you benefit the clan?:make free textures or anything else

Anything else: im 14 and i work so i can buy stuff if i get toribash prime and stuf i make my own money im from kentucky, usa. basically been here since janurary since i joined feburary 1st 2009

No. I don't understand your application. Punctuation, please.
Name (in game):jessebean. and my real name is jesse bean

Belt:Black
QI:1400

Favorite Mod (aikido, wushu, capoeira, jousting, etc.):
takeydon and wushu

Activity (in game and forums-HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW):
i have a job but im active from 8 to 12

Why do you wanna join? (put some effort into this):
because all these cool ppl whoom im friends with are in the clan like pab10, biotrash, and fox

Do you swear undying loyalty? (can't change clans...):
dude if i get i hive theres no need to change clans.

Do you make textures?: head textures.

Do you have boosters? If yes, how many?: none.

i turn 15 in october
Originally Posted by watashime View Post
The biggest qualm I have, small though it is, is that you are still only Orange belt.
I would also like to see some replays and hear from rarrar himself how good you are.
Definitely considering you though.

It's true. He has played almost as long as I have (first account), and he is rather good.

Also just poke fun:
I'm a very reasonable and agreeable person

should say:
I'm a very reasonable and agreeable person Unless I feel like arguing, in which case I'm right even if I'm wrong.

:P
All in all he's good player and a good person
R
R A R
R
Originally Posted by jessebean View Post
Name (in game):jessebean. and my real name is jesse bean

Belt:Black
QI:1400

Favorite Mod (aikido, wushu, capoeira, jousting, etc.):
takeydon and wushu

Activity (in game and forums-HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW):
i have a job but im active from 8 to 12

Why do you wanna join? (put some effort into this):
because all these cool ppl whoom im friends with are in the clan like pab10, biotrash, and fox

Do you swear undying loyalty? (can't change clans...):
dude if i get i hive theres no need to change clans.

Do you make textures?: head textures.

Do you have boosters? If yes, how many?: none.

i turn 15 in october

You didn't even add stuff. You took away stuff.

Denied.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.