Toribash
Meh. Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? was a good series, but I never really favored it to the point where I wanted a second season.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
In my opinion it was one of the better shows to air last season.

That's not saying much, though.

Pretty much this. I'm running out of things to watch, though, so atleast I'll be getting a second season of something I liked.
According to Newtype magazine, an original anime "Guilty Crown" was announced to be aired from this October. This anime will be aired on the Noitamina programming block.

Guilty Crown official website

Staff
Director: Araki Tetsuro
Series Composition: Yoshino Hiroyuki (main), Okochi Ichiro (assistant)
Original Character Design: redjuice (supercell)Music: ryo (supercell)
Production Studio: Production I.G the Sixth Section ("Kimi ni Todoke", "Sengoku Basara")

Synopsis:
The story takes place in Tokyo in 2039. After the outbreak of the unidentified virus "Lost Christmas" in 2029, Japan has been under the control of a multi-nation organization called GHQ. Ohma Shu is a 17 year old boy who has a psychic power in his right hand. He can use the power "Ability of King" to extract tools or weapons from his friends. He has been avoiding making trouble for others but his life changes when he meets a girl Yuzuriha Inori, a member of a resistance guerrilla group called "Undertaker".

Source: Scan of Newtype

>Director of Death Note
>Writers of Code Geass
>Noitamina
>Production I.G

Are you ready for the best anime ever?
Just wondering, is this power he has that lets him extract tools and weapons from his friends unique? As in, does each person only have a certain tool/weapon they can have extracted from them at a time? Would make it pretty interesting.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Is it a sci-fi zombie anime?

Kore wa Zombie? Yeah, sort of.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Just wondering, is this power he has that lets him extract tools and weapons from his friends unique? As in, does each person only have a certain tool/weapon they can have extracted from them at a time? Would make it pretty interesting.

I'm not really sure. It was only announced a few days ago.