Toribash
Well, I don't really know any of this, but... I just got the alpha. Gotta say it's pretty fun to do all this.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
So, how far down is it usually untill you reach lava?
Sigma | Gata
Seems like I'll have to dig around then. Want lava under my glass-floor.
Sigma | Gata
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
How did you make a glass sphere in the ocean?
Wouldn't water flood it?

It wasn't fun, but I closed it fully off then put dirt blocks over all of the water blocks. When you remove the dirt the water is gone.

I also managed to use a map editor and copied the sphere over to a new map, although I don't have the cool lava walk way I've started to build some new parts (Boat docks, lighthouse using redstone, etc).

Pics soon!

EDIT: So I've decided to show off my lighthouse and show it's design. It's kinda complex, but you should be able to find out what's happening.

ANGLE 1:
Note that I'll be moving around this counter clockwise. (I also took the pic right as it was flashing lol)

ANGLE 2:
Here you can see how the wire is led up, and back in on itself. I don't really understand it but this actually makes the length of time in between flashes smaller.

ANGLE 3:
You can see where the wire connects into the back, and comes out front in angles 1 and 4

ANGLE 4:
Where the wire comes out the back and leads into the other corners

ANGLE 5:
The top of it all, depending on how many torches I have up you can change how many times it flashes (With 3 it's 3 short bursts, a small pause and another 3. With 2 it's 4 short bursts of 2.)

Pretty cool eh? I'll try and making it easier to understand later.
Last edited by ravenger; Jul 23, 2010 at 02:06 AM.