Toribash
all it does is change ryu ga to okami yo
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
all it does is change ryu ga to okami yo

first time i heard it i was like?
whats going on

and then death appeared from the wall
dreamy suicide act
its only cool cause it changes his ult to wolves, wolves are sick.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
its only cool cause it changes his ult to wolves, wolves are sick.

I always thought you were more of a panda guy.
i dont discriminate
also where have u been dude
the matchmaking though
our team had an average of skill rating 40 and the enemies had an average skill rating of 46
still didnt get higher than normal rating gain because i'm also 46 :v

76% kill participation as soldier 76.... coincidence? i think not.
Last edited by dank; Aug 14, 2016 at 02:34 AM.
dreamy suicide act
They really need to make individual performance a bigger factor, because I'm tired of playing really well to just being awarded by a loss which makes you lose an entire rank. And no, I don't have a god complex, because I know tons of other people who go through the same shit. Agh, everybody at this point knows that there are plenty of things broken within the competitive system.
Anyone else pretty hyped for season 2 (hoping it fixes some stuff)?
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
They really need to make individual performance a bigger factor, because I'm tired of playing really well to just being awarded by a loss which makes you lose an entire rank. And no, I don't have a god complex, because I know tons of other people who go through the same shit. Agh, everybody at this point knows that there are plenty of things broken within the competitive system.
Anyone else pretty hyped for season 2 (hoping it fixes some stuff)?

im hyped for season 2 if they award individual performance
your skill rating depends way too much on your teammates as of now
dreamy suicide act