Ranking
Yeah Rexxar is really good in pubs. He's never used in competitive (at least I've never seen him) but he can stomp pubs really well.
Well the bird is only used for scouting, you just move it every now and then. The pig has a ranged attack that has a slow effect, also not much control required. So in between Warbeast and Ophelia, but closer to Warbeast.
i thought he will be released earlier This week according to Gosu Games. But maybe they made a change in the interface as well
Loyal And Proud Member Of Guardians
Hero probably coming out friday, or today.

He's in the test client right now, i'm afraid to say he has BM's old attack speed spell which only effects him. Each attack he makes increases his AS by 20%, max 100%. Halves on target change. It may seem better but he really shouldn't be played as a ganker/semi-carry. Should be ganker/support. Silly S2.

Although Idejder (S2 staff who creates hero/item code and likes being close to the community) did say they're thinking about changing it (seems an AS aura is too boring for them or something, idk).
:D
I doubt anybody will play him as a carry, nor even a semi-carry. None of his abilities, not even his AS stack, scale well to late game.
+100% AS is very decent lategame if you build him as a carry (madman style items). Plus his cat slows the enemies by like 30% AS/MS.

But the thing is even if it isn't the best carry skill, it's still promotes him being played as a carry although it's intended to make him output more damage in a gank situation.

The +40% AS aura makes you a much more supportive pick, AND increases how fast you and your nearby allies' output damage not just in a gank but in team fights it comes in much much more useful.

It just seems stupid not to include the change imo, although he is already borderline OP and giving him extra support makes him an always banned/first picked kinda hero such as fayde is now.
Last edited by Blam; Jun 10, 2010 at 07:01 PM.
:D