Ranking
I'm just soloing through 2s at the moment. I feel like I've reached a point where the players I'm getting matched with are both very trustworthy rotation-wise, and very chill. So to me there is nothing to be aggravated by.
Last edited by Zockinator; May 31, 2017 at 02:56 AM.
Usually play 2s with my friend and it's mostly an enjoyable time for me. I couldn't see myself soloing 2s and coming out happy lol

(im)

Who is ready to get some drops watching RLCS?? Currently watching rn

Edit: Rooting for some OCE RL, but not looking so good kek
Edit2: Ayy Alpha Sydney 3-2 Denial
Edit3: Got gold 3 in standard, finally able to grind with some friends, so will get plat very soon.
Last edited by wizard; Jun 3, 2017 at 05:45 AM.

(im)

Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
I just reached Grand Champion in 2s. Right now is probably the most fun I ever had with the game, I'm playing it for hours on end.

nice dude, it seems easier now that the season is more fleshed out but i haven't been playing much lately since tekken 7 came out as well as other games. i think i'm like champ in 2s but i was like diamond 2 or 3 the first day or two the season came out so i've been slacking a lot.
Anyone still play this? I'm a plat 1 looking for some twos players in North America. If anyone is interested, just dm me and add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/greglinkgreg

Also, I like to voice chat on discord when I play.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO