Toribash
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
What's Fractale about? I kinda dropped it after the first episode. :P

The story takes place on an island, where a "Fractale System" is beginning to collapse. One day, Clain finds an injured girl called Phryne under a cliff. She disappears leaving a pendant. Clain sets out for a journey with the girl-shaped avatar Nessa to look for Phryne and discovers the secret of the Fractale System.
Probably one of the best shows last season in my opinion.

Also, picked up Dog Days. Ayako can't encode for shit while drunk.
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
So, did you realize that or not? I really find it confusing when people spam question marks rather than use periods.

no, they were 2 separate questions.

I read the manga, and it was just getting started, and i saw the anime only had like, 12 episodes or something aswell. (cbb to check)

Originally Posted by madpen View Post
Anyone here read bleach.......I feel left out

i read it, its boring at the moment... waiting for a chapter were something actually happens...
Anime went to filler after the aizen saga, havent even bothered to watch the past few episodes.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
i read it, its boring at the moment... waiting for a chapter were something actually happens...
Anime went to filler after the aizen saga, havent even bothered to watch the past few episodes.

Yeah, I'm just waiting for the story to progrese in the manga. Bleach has some really bad fillers in it. (See: Bount arc -_-)
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post
Bleach has some really bad fillers in it. (See: Bount arc -_-)

started off fine, got really boring halfway through... ichigo getting saved by emo Kira? really?
but that one was still fine for a while...

the princess one though, utter shit.

the zambaktu one just dragged on for ages, almost a full year of waiting to go back to aizen...

actually, they all just drag on. and on. and on.
Reading Gantz atm
Started off really exciting and shocking(after only really reading typical shounen manga) but now its boring and soft...
its like a drama...
zZzZz

the only reason im still reason im reading it is cus im hoping it picks up again...
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 5, 2011 at 01:19 PM.