Toribash
Ray, you seem to only have three posts, so ill explane this. Please use the button in the bottom right that says "edit" rather than posting another message. Double posts are frowned upon in the forums

Now, Business at hand.
In-Game Name:Vamp_09
References: er....from this clan?....maybe Tripstone. But i would have to say the people who know me best are Murdastick or Grumpyman2.
Belt: 5th Dan Blackbelt
Past Clans: Suicidal, Streak9, Revolution.
Why you want to join Evolution?: I left Revo, and i want to join a clan thats a bit more....successful.

VOID! Clearly your lack of response says something of your activity, or if not than your abundant of members. Never mind, ill look elsewheres
Last edited by Vamp_09; Feb 19, 2009 at 02:27 PM.
In-Game Name: James4083
References: Tripstone, Phail, Opeth
Belt: 10th dan
Past Clans: Triforce, Phantom, Core
Why you want to join [Evolution]: Good players
Master Belt
[00:17] Ishi is now known as japanese_boat [00:17] <SHARK> OH HELL NO
In-Game Name: Darkraii
References:None
Belt:Blue
Past Clans:None
Why you want to join [Evolution]: Because im the ultimate toribashian and i want to dismember toriboys in honor of evolution the ultimate clan. And im totally awesome.
Rayman: No

James: Let's see you fight ingame and your demeanor towards others again and then we might reccommend you to trip

Darkraii: No
This game is pretty cool man...
Originally Posted by AX7 View Post
Rayman: No

James: Let's see you fight ingame and your demeanor towards others again and then we might reccommend you to trip

Darkraii: No

Sure thing (:
I have been playing ingame with Trip in the past few weeks and he suggested I post here.
Master Belt
[00:17] Ishi is now known as japanese_boat [00:17] <SHARK> OH HELL NO
Ingame name- This is such a silly question but it is Phorce
References AX7 Tripstone
(I had other account but I gave to my friend so I could start over because I didn't like being such a high rank...)
Belt - White )PM me if you want to know my other account...)
Clans were......MS,SoulClan
I want to join because the members I have met are very kind and are very excellent players.
Thanks.
Phorce: Sir you seem like a new member.....not someone we would like in this clan. We need experienced members that are awesome ingame and as people (not saying you aren't either). I haven't seen you ingame (fighting or attitude toward others), so until then, it's a no. Btw, what is your second account?

-AX7
This game is pretty cool man...
Yep it is, if it wasnt.... it was gonna be a huge mess and a big mob of noobs.

HOLY AX7 have 666 posts HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
Last edited by Tripstone; Mar 18, 2009 at 09:12 PM.