Toribash
Gonna go ahead and invite Fenris.
Gratz man!

also to confirm, I got your snapchat :^)

also im in agrement with iso
sorry various peoples
Last edited by Erth; Jan 12, 2014 at 06:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Does that mean denial or are the apps still up for voting?

Not sure if the leader has instant denial/acceptance in voting or w/e

If so, is it okay if I ask why?
For me, the reason was ingame.
I've not been able to test you personally but I've spoken to various people and being good at abd isn't enough imo.
Your sp has potential, but it's not great
I can see you getting in perhaps in the future, but as it stands your ingame's not up to scratch right now
I'd suggest expanding your mod range if you'd like to apply again in the future, abd isn't really a very good judge of skill because it's pretty formulaic
sorry man, more than welcome to chill with us in the irc n stuff

also

pls

dat all nighter
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Okay, thanks for letting me know.

I'd still like to get ingame with you once I figure out what's wrong with my internet (Probably Monday) and show you what I can do in whatever mods you feel I should be good at. I'm not bad at other mods, it's just that ABD is by far my best.

What are you drawing that for? Is it for uni?
Sure thing, if you impress me then I'll chage my vote maybe perhaps

also yea, measured drawing.
IT'S PERFECTLY 1/20 OF THE REAL SCALE ASDFFASDFASDFGUBJ
Last edited by Erth; Jan 12, 2014 at 07:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
She/They

I was going to say the same thing as well about you soap. Even though I think I have told you already at some point that you're mod range should be more than ABD. Might not have been you, maybe someone else. But yeah, that. (I can still see you getting in in the future, don't lose hope soapy)

Also Erth, that drawing is magnificent. You have a real picture of the building?

w0w much precision.

Are you going to draw all the details and shit? and it may be a stupid question, but what building is it?

I'll check back here for thy answers tomorrow. it's beddy boo for me. night gents

edit: Oh, thanks Suck. yeah it must have been someone else. I appreciate the feedback though :)
Last edited by Clay; Jan 12, 2014 at 08:07 AM.
I just thought I would share this with you all

I'll try to catch you all ingame next time I am able to come online
Just to play around
Welcomeeeeeeeee Fenriiiiiis !!!

And Erth it's not the Brandenburger Tor right? Looks more like the greek temple in Agrigent.