Toribash
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Yeah, no problem.

Handled Tripstone's signature, report it through PM in future.

I haven't changed my sig from when I used to be Tori-Agent so is it valid for me to still use the one i'm using now.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Originally Posted by cube View Post
I haven't changed my sig from when I used to be Tori-Agent so is it valid for me to still use the one i'm using now.

The rules are really sketchy at best. That being, since we only really started enforcing this and looking for a solution since last night.

Since you aren't directly breaking the signature limit set upon your account, via some loophole, I guess it's okay.
Originally Posted by demon131 View Post
why is everything still sold out in shops? are they going to be restocked again if yes when?

The items are restocked on the first of every month.
hi another question my friend wanted me to find this out him, he made a account a few days ago on my computer because he's one is broke and he cant post on threads is it because he made it on my computer or does he have to wait a while?
Hello, im just a newcomer in Toribash, and i have a problem..... I cant get it to PLAY it played once, but it wouldnīt play again... itīs a real problem... i have a new MAC and the game is not working! Help PLEASE!
Crux is currently coding a brand new, totally revised market, but I don't have a timescale. It will be back when it's finished.
Quit, probably.