Toribash
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
Skull, mathematically speaking, a +200 booster will give you at the least 2k, and at the max 10k per day. Multiply that by 30days, and you get anywhere from 60k-200k, now thats for 20$. And with buying tc, 20$ gives you 28k. That would give you a better profit of at least 30k. Now if you were to save a couple bucks and buy a 2month, you would save 4$ and get 2months for 36$. All in all you could make a profit IRL of about 30$ to above 100$. Insane right?

Tc on market. 10k/$

Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
But you can buy tc through the market forums for a rate of about a dollar for 10k tc. Ive seen rates as high as 13k. Lowest ive seen is 9k per dollar.

You can get 12k/$ from some.
But 13k is a lil out,
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Loru es mai frand in real life. He is having big pawbleemz and thus is inactive. Dont kick him or thou shalt suffer mine wrath-ith.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
nobody loves you.
plus, there is no spam here.
[QUOTE] Bruce grow up. We don't need stupid little useless comments like yours. [QUOTE]
-----
god damnit
Last edited by itsbruce; Feb 16, 2012 at 04:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i like cats
[QUOTE=itsbruce;5208161]nobody loves you.
plus, there is no spam here.
[QUOTE] Bruce grow up. We don't need stupid little useless comments like yours.
-----
god damnit

Now bruce, I know you are mad, but we were all past this. Lets try to let these things fade back into the past now, and worry about the future.
leaving this clan...bye all...anythink i can help?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The best thing from TC boosters is, you can farm :0 No! Don't do that. I don't know if it's illegal or legal. And april, you already post that a few hours ago. Nobody really care about it.
~
somebody cares...look in allinece app thread.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Now poppo is impersonating me, deleting my posts, and also abusing his authority more. I think this has gone too far. I vote we kick Poppo from office.

For all you who are confused, Poppo put the "Ex-members no longer allowed to post here" in my previous statement. This is why I want to kick him from office.

poppo361 Moderated Message:
An ex-member trying to kick me from my own half-clan. How putrid
Last edited by poppo361; Feb 17, 2012 at 01:11 AM.