Toribash
This just a shot in the dark, but I'm a little curious what this game was that I played like 5 years ago.

It was a space-themed, turn based strategy mmo. You could buy and upgrade different vechicles that you could deploy to other planets and explore, mine, and Pvp. It was browser based, and the browser would refresh after every turn. That is all I can remember.
I'm betting it faded into obscurity, because even a thorough google search comes up with nothing.

Any ideas?
Hey. Sup
Drop shock! Thank you, it's all coming back to me.

I probably will never play it much, but it's good know what it was =)
Last edited by WhirlWindX; Feb 3, 2011 at 10:05 PM.
Hey. Sup
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
I'm looking for some sort of bike game, that I played a long time ago. It's a web-based game. You can build your own tracks etc I forgot what it was.

Any answers?

Originally Posted by usimm View Post
You're thinking of Free Rider 1 or 2.

It's obviously Happy Wheels!
Originally Posted by usimm View Post
You're thinking of Free Rider 1 or 2.

It's similar to free rider, but it was something else.... I forgot..

Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
It's obviously Happy Wheels!

Not that.
I'm looking for an old game on the PS1. It's a racing sorta game and all I can remember from it was there was rollerskating and it had colorful graphics.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
I'm looking for some sort of bike game, that I played a long time ago. It's a web-based game. You can build your own tracks etc I forgot what it was.

Any answers?

That is pretty much a genre nowadays you're gonna have to find a way to be more specific ._.
I R IRONMAN
>It's a stick figure game.
>It's a physics sort of game.
>We can make our own tracks, share it etc
>It's 2D.
>Not that popular.

Yeah....
Indie games for 5€. I know there are some out there.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home