Toribash
I decided to play a game of Dota a day, once as each person. Started with abbadon, instantly recognized him when I read the second ability, and instantly remembered how fun he was. It was a good only game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Vanguard is a waste of an item atm, outside of the early game, its a waste of an item slot.
would only really get it on axe or bristleback.
IF the farms that good.
it would be amazing if you could disassemble it and reuse it for hood and heart items..

It's not just early game that vanguard can be used.
The best place for a vanguard is against people who hit fast as opposed to hard.
I.E. Sniper, Phantom Lancer...etc.

Either they have a really fast attack speed, or their damage comes from illusions.

But yeah, if it could be disassembled, It may be a lot better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
The best place for a vanguard is against people who hit fast as opposed to hard.

Either they have a really fast attack speed, or their damage comes from illusions.

But yeah, if it could be disassembled, It may be a lot better.

Average block of .7*40=28 damage is not great for it's price. Probably better off with 2xStout Shield which gives (.6*2-.6^2)*20=16.8 damage blocked is much cheaper investment. 60% of the protection at 22% of the cost.
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post

snipers regular attacks dont scare me, its the bonus damage from the mini stun and headshot that scares me
also doesnt afraid of PL right clicks, scared of lance.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Average block of .7*40=28 damage is not great for it's price. Probably better off with 2xStout Shield which gives (.6*2-.6^2)*20=16.8 damage blocked is much cheaper investment. 60% of the protection at 22% of the cost.

or a plate mail
or blade mail
or sange
or 2 bracers

I stand by what I said, vanguard is useless outside of the early game.
the bonus HP and regen is nice, but Id rather just get 2 bracers, sell one later and build a drum
building towards something else with that money is so much more worth it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Holy shit I just tried a full exort instagib build on invoker. So great.

Combo instakills if well done.

It goes: eul's -> wait a slight bit -> sun strike -> meteor -> deafening blast
Played Alchemist. Instantly happy that you can move and attack when channelling unstable concoction, that was a welcome change from Dota. I'm probably still terrible with my builds, but I got an Assault Cuirass, SnY, and Eye of Skadi, with Phase Boots. Alch punches pretty damn fast for a strength hero.

Anywho, he's better than I remember from Dota1, and I'm probably gonna play him again after I go through everyone. Greed is good.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I am installing this game right now on steam,
tell me some quick info please, is it easy to farm?
Is it fun?
How many heroes are there?
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
tell me some quick info please, is it easy to farm?

No
Is it fun?

Yes!
How many heroes are there?

http://www.dota2.com/heroes/?l=english
f=m*a syens