Ranking
kai. I'm bored of tb for real now I guess. I'm just done with it :/
I don't feel the same insane respect for parrot like I did, all these new memebers since i left the first time. meh :<
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
kai. I'm bored of tb for real now I guess. I'm just done with it :/
I don't feel the same insane respect for parrot like I did, all these new memebers since i left the first time. meh :<

ok, cya mate, have fun doing something else xD
I just got a forward notice about a upcoming test that could make or break my grade in hs

See you bros in 4 days
Originally Posted by JDeck View Post
I just got a forward notice about a upcoming test that could make or break my grade in hs

See you bros in 4 days

I thought you were quitting us, I was gonna post a bery provogative message

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
This doesn't belong in this thread. Either should've posted it to General Banter or the Inactivity Thread. You scared me shitless.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
This doesn't belong in this thread. Either should've posted it to General Banter or the Inactivity Thread. You scared me shitless.

We have no inactivity thread

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Ahh, well we used to...
Well, then post this shit in General Banter!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hope i dont give many of you guys heart attacks with this post:

I'll be inactive for a few weeks/days/whenever i feel like coming back. I've sorta lost my patience with over half the community, hence why i havent been posting much the past few days. I'll be posting here and there and keeping updated, until i decide to come back, farewell :3

If i decide not to come back, i'll pass out my items and tc to members of the clan
Last edited by Leaf; Jan 4, 2012 at 10:17 AM.

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Hope i dont give many of you guys heart attacks with this post:

I'll be inactive for a few weeks/days/whenever i feel like coming back. I've sorta lost my patience with over half the community, hence why i havent been posting much the past few days. I'll be posting here and there and keeping updated, until i decide to come back, farewell :3

If i decide not to come back, i'll pass out my items and tc to members of the clan

Is it because of Don's activity? Well either way hope you stay ;o
Last edited by BL4CKCHILD; Jan 4, 2012 at 02:31 PM.
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]