Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Please try to keep all the server related stuff out of the recruitment center.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Name (in game):HeySexy(Disazndude was my old acc)

Belt:Used to be black.

Favorite Mod (aikido, wushu, jousting, twinswords, tk, kickbox etc.):Aikido

Activity (in game and forums-HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW):HIGH(Don't mind my posts on this acc. I AM VERY ACTIVE)

Why do you wanna join? (put some effort into this):Well, my cousin YellowAzn AKA Soki123 is in this clan and I think it is very interesting. I want to experience the fun that my cousin has is in this clan.

Are you respectful?Yes, very.

Do you swear overall loyalty?:Yes.

Do you make textures?:Used to.

Do you have boosters? If yes, how many?:Nope.

How will you benefit the clan?:I can give everyone a fun time ingame and on forums.

What tactic would you like?(Power, Luck, Drunken, Precision, Runner, Sneaky, Failer, Flyer, Planner, Spoon Master): DRUNKEN, MY FRIEND.

Ban/Infraction History:2 infractions on my old acc, but that was when I was new.

Anything else:I hope I get along with everyone here.
Provide proof that you used to be Disazndude, you sound familiar...
Your accepted! :> Welcome to the MFR, your rank is Private First Class, if you post at least once a day, you can rank up ^_^ congrats!

[Thats where I heard you from! You were in Essance! Welcome man ]

EDIT: I'm wondering, what name do you want in the member list? This also tells me what name to invite to the tori clan.
Last edited by CRASH3R; Jan 4, 2011 at 01:42 AM.
I don't think I was ever in this clan but I was in essence. Thank you for letting me join. It'll be fun here.
I don't remember him in this clan, his old clan was our ally lol, besides, I know hes active :>
Surf, Essence is our ally, we made contact before, besides you probably saw him around servers or the forum.