Toribash
i have a good idea! i think..lets say once a week to keep people active on here aand in game we should have to show a replay but you choose the theme such as...online so someone would have to show an online replay because not only would that help keep people active ingame but it would also keep them active in here 2 because they would want to see what comments people post for it. so it would encourage people to keep checking the clans forum. like heres an online replay i saved for this.
Attached Files
awesme.rpl (73.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by shad666; Mar 7, 2012 at 11:04 AM.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Originally Posted by Uberis
Think thrice before being picky on people king.
Really leave that stuff to me.

So like anybody up for a clan battle?

a Clan War?
Well, i will try..
So, im in..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I still haven't figured out how to play mp in this pc so I'll pass, sorry.
Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
i have a good idea! i think..lets say once a week to keep people active on here aand in game we should have to show a replay but you choose the theme such as...online so someone would have to show an online replay because not only would that help keep people active ingame but it would also keep them active in here 2 because they would want to see what comments people post for it. so it would encourage people to keep checking the clans forum. like heres an online replay i saved for this.

We tried it once, its not working effectively. Thankfully, we are quite active now.
Originally Posted by Sicks
I still haven't figured out how to play mp in this pc so I'll pass, sorry.

Uh damn.. But ur Skill are good Sicks.. (maybe)
well, goodluck with your Nice PC..
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Compared to others, I have the 2nd highest win ratio next to Yourface, but I'm actually not that skilled. I'm quite weak in almost every official mods. but I have confidences when it comes to weapon fight.
Originally Posted by Sicks
Compared to others, I have the 2nd highest win ratio next to Yourface, but I'm actually not that skilled. I'm quite weak in almost every official mods. but I have confidences when it comes to weapon fight.

Weapon Fight?
- made in Indonesia

Dildo, lol. I made a mod for an event (on my org), with a big dildo, lol, I really loved it.
Also, why are we so forum-based-clan? (sorry if I spelled it wrong)
I dont know
People in this clan probabley lost game intrest
I cant play till i get a new comp.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness