Endurance Onslaught 6.0
He's applying for the clan. Go back two pages if you want to read his app.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by bloodyguy View Post
name: bloodyguy
gmt: -5
forum icr activity: 2 hours or more each day.
past clans: WOA
best mod: aikidobigdojo
talents: replays
why you want to join? adventure seems like a cool clan i like the banner and this clan seems fun i want to meet the people in it.
Why should i let you? i can help this clan.
Info about your self. im bloodyguy and i am a 10th dan, qi 10740 my favourite hobbies are playing basketball, i live in canada, ive been playing this game since april 4, 2008.

Hmm post really dont matter to me, he seems like a nice guy. I see you say you can help this clan, but how will you do it (try to be descriptive on that).
hmm my friend said hes going to buy me a 200 tc toribooster on tuesday(please dont ask who) so i can donate to this clan. dont beg me tc. lol
Pew Pew ( -_・)σ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Neutral too.

Later today (as I'm going to have a driving class [15 with a permit] now), I'll be in the #adv irc. I want to talk to you there.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Lucent thanks for calling me awesome. Haha, also I say neutral to bloodyguy, he is really good good at aikido, he was really nice, and his IRC activity is good. If he could raise his post count though, that would also be nice :/. Oh, bloodyguy, I'm not allowed to invite, I'm just able to suggest you toward posting an application. So, anyways, bloodyguy you said your skill was replays...do you mind posting some to help us decide?

Also, goric, I'll start making replays now, I said I was going to do it earlier, but I hit a dry spell...I guess I'm in need of some inspiration, so I'll be in-game...Adventurers(I guess thats what you call people in this clan) if your in-game too, tell me so we can play together.
Last edited by Muur; Jan 8, 2011 at 08:48 PM.
DAMN.
K Blood do with muur said, also try stopping by in our irc and chat so we can get to know you better.

and k muur