Toribash
this
Originally Posted by sir
Moved to market, be more attentive next time.

and, this
Originally Posted by Glad
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=352660

Originally Posted by Kamura
Click this

-----

I don't see it as a big reason for a no. Just pay more attention and check two times before do anything. You got my Yes from now.

Originally Posted by Glad
Now, I'll have to wait for XWOLFz and the co-leader to decide.

Kamura is "the co-leader". brrr
butbutbut, where's our democracy?

also nice renders
When was Democracy a part of this?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
How about the grounds the entire clan was founded on from day 1. That's where the democracy came from. I'm actually ashamed that you don't care about what your clan members think.
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480
I think you need to look up the definition of Democracy... I have cared about what my members think since I first started here, which is one of the reasons I always vote last.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
I would wish to talk to GlaD0S myself.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Name: Drwille
Belt:Black
Qi:1294
Post count:139 i have not been so active on posting over forums but i know how to use them
Why you think you should join:I have played toribash till it came out and i think i am pretty good at it at least i am experienced ,and im not spammer or hater and i dont insult others or call them "noob" and i am pretty chill person, fair play brothers
Anything else: nothing else
Last edited by drwille; May 19, 2012 at 07:37 AM. Reason: made a smile from the name :P
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"
And this is how I know I'm in a good mood.

Hey DrWille.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Application
Hello my name is David Ogburn. But in game my name is Dogburn. I am 25 and just got out of college. I was planning on Having a major football career but it did not turn out as well as I hoped. I was a defensive lineman and everyone said I did pretty good but obviously not good enough. I went to Blinn College which is in Brenham, Texas.
The reason I would like to join your clan is because you actually seem like a clan who is not just another flashy name. Rather then just joining a clan to hold as a public title I wanted to join a clan to have fun. Raku seems to do this perfectly and I doubt I will be disappointed. Thank you for taking the tile to read my Application and have a good day.
I suck at freeform,but heres a try

Hello [raku],my name is TigerROAR,i am a brown belt with balanced skill and very active ingame.I play toribash everyday(forums and ingame),and I am learning to make textures(all are epic fails so far.I want to join this clan because i think this clan is well respected and have very nice people.I live in philippines(GMT +8 ).I will contribute anything i could to this clan.Hope you accept me.

~TigerROAR