Toribash
You'll either wait till I'm online and let me know to come see you, by pm/ by telling skullo/vamees etc. if you meet them, to ask me politely on msn, to test your ass, to the very limits *unzips*, [cough] test your skills in wushu. And come on, don't make so much long posts that I've got my "omfg wall of text alert" alarm lights turned on.
If I see that opener once again, I'll puke. And I'll puke you out of my server too. It's pathetic.
Also harlequin is copycat?! o:
+ take great notice of what vamees says. His posts are totally Sahee approved.

Also not double-posting will prevent me from sighing out loud at you, and pointing at vamees when he mentions edit button.

Not impressed. Opener - stinks. It's this kind of openers appearing with the game style that expects your opponent to shatter on your pose/opener - but that can't even frac uke. It's not really manoeuvrable/original/fluid/doesn't look natural/leads to frustration rather than good games/it's totally borring and I'll shot a RAllian that uses it.
With my Handgun .75 and then I'll shoot some more.

+... it's copycatted. So make decent smaller post, with stylish replays, don't copycat or overuse lame opener or I'll go emo and cry you a river.

And then someone - maybe even vamees or jojo - will shoot at you till you repel your sins.

Please, get better. *kiss* cya for now... until you do (get better).
Last edited by Sahee; Jun 19, 2008 at 07:00 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
You don't seem to understand any other way, which forces us to be harsh, which is also your own problem... Doesn't matter if the opener had pwned high belts or not and it doesn't matter if you started from scratch all by yourself if that's what you say... One damn opener isn't f*cking enough for us to approve you... If you want to join RA then you have to get the "relax all joint theory" in your head... i myself agree, opener seems least impressive... you say wushu isn't your best mod, i say you are hardly good at it.. but who knows, maybe you will have a chance, but then you will have to change your play style, because i find it most boring then ive seen...you better go check the replays we have here...
Last edited by k6vamees; Jun 19, 2008 at 10:36 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
yo i wish to join relax all
i am a very skilled relax fighter in bezurker wushu and tk
i am 4th dan
very freindly,has freinds
an uhm would love to meet you all :o
test me if you wish but if so
pm me

~Nevil
nevil is a noob, he left Freeze without telling us, went to TAG or Unce and now is back to join RA, he's not that good either or active, that's my view on him.
Com on guys, he's asking to join us to learn the relaxed style, that's our job wth, we are different from the other clans for that reason. He has potential, u see that, and srwwb too has potential, "we" rejected him, and now he's going to alpha.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
ninjaipom i dont even know you
an whatdo you meen is back to join RA ths would be my first time in RA if i even make it in
an what gives you the right to judge me at that :/
i dont know what to say anymore but start posting replays, best if it contains wushu because its quite important around here... and if i see that u use only one opener like one individual before, then im afraid your possibilities are low... but its best to let The Judge (Sahee) to decide...
But why's the rum gone? :v