Ranking
1. Join the Navy.
2. Start playing WoW again.
3. ?
4. Profit!?

..Now I (we) have guild made from my squad memebers..

..I should've just started doing drugs...
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
im bored with it already and its been 5 days... gold has no damn purpose, because what you buy is worse than what you find, and im BORED TO HELL with it, im only going to continue to play for as long as it takes me to get 5mil in runescape, and at that point i shall shut my WoW account down, get membership for RS (which i already had but ran out) and then yeah.. except rs has so many bots .-.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
You can do lots of things with gold, it's not like you will find the EXACT drop you are looking for, chances are you won't.

Also, started playing again, made a new "healing druid" (what i queue under) currently at level 27 on alliance.
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
im bored with it already and its been 5 days... gold has no damn purpose, because what you buy is worse than what you find, and im BORED TO HELL with it, im only going to continue to play for as long as it takes me to get 5mil in runescape, and at that point i shall shut my WoW account down, get membership for RS (which i already had but ran out) and then yeah.. except rs has so many bots .-.

Depends on what level you are. If you are 1-20, I understand, but the later stages are pretty fun for me.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post

it only starts being fun when you hit the cap level.
Σ
you're not supposed to start purchasing gear until endgame, and even then it's completely optional

the only reason people don't have fun playing WoW is because they give up as soon as they pick it up because they can't understand the game mechanics.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by oyster View Post
you're not supposed to start purchasing gear until endgame, and even then it's completely optional

the only reason people don't have fun playing WoW is because they give up as soon as they pick it up because they can't understand the game mechanics.

This is completely true. I made it to level 30 MULTIPLE times and actually bought a battlechest account from before which is now gone and after that I bought another WoW account and that's gone. Now I bought my third and I'm finally getting into it a lot more.
So I made a new paladin, currently a prot with ret offspec, lvl 58 atm doing some solo raid with a friend that has an 85 warrior.

(picked a bloodelf female, armor looks pretty much shitty unless it's some sort of PvP armor that looks like a robe, should have went like a tauren or something so I didn't have tiny weapons and armor.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
So I made a new paladin, currently a prot with ret offspec, lvl 58 atm doing some solo raid with a friend that has an 85 warrior.

(picked a bloodelf female, armor looks pretty much shitty unless it's some sort of PvP armor that looks like a robe, should have went like a tauren or something so I didn't have tiny weapons and armor.

You shouldn't really care about your gear untill you reach the cap level.

(And if you're interested about the looks, all the gear you get from endgame raiding etc. looks neat)
Σ
Originally Posted by Lume View Post

Level 80 gear looked ok back when I played (right before cata came out). Although I was a male BE pally. Prot/ret is fun, but you will get more groups at a higher level if you go ret/heals. It was great in a raid because I could put out insane dps and gear was easier to get since for my ret set I mostly used rogue and shammy gear with a few ret pally pieces. Constantly critting was quite fun
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]