Toribash
Lol I don't know how to properly trick, sniff.
That spar was pretty nice lmao, almost looks like a self spar, he has a similar style to yours.

Rc told me I should try this pk map, It will take me one week just to get over the first wall lol
Attached Files
hoax mountain madness1.rpl (283.4 KB, 7 views)
hoax_mental_mountainside.tbm (27.8 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Lol I don't know how to properly trick, sniff.
That spar was pretty nice lmao, almost looks like a self spar, he has a similar style to yours.

Rc told me I should try this pk map, It will take me one week just to get over the first wall lol

lol cant say anything for the first frames orthough ur run is nice
gj i would like to see that replay on that crazy map
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
onsola, that map is huge! I don't know how you're going to make it in 2000 frames, even at full pace. i'd love to see how the full replay turns out by you though.

Took this replay from one of my multiplayer matches and tried to turn it into a sp parkour. i'll be changing the landing to that first launch soon, as i'm not overly happy with how it turned out. Any thoughts/ ideas on what I should do with this?
Attached Files
#rooftop parkur wip v2.rpl (578.6 KB, 13 views)
onso_rooftop_spar.tbm (29.4 KB, 6 views)
Aye, I wil probably add more frames later, but don't expect me to finish that any time soon lol.

Your run there was a bit floppy. Some things that might help you to have a better balance while running are: Using your pecs less, or at least after you make the step. This way you won't be turning to the sides so often and you won't need to move the lumbar that much; Stepping with your hole feet touching the ground, this way you will get the maxium friction posible, and it will help not to rotate when you change the direction of your pecs.
Besides that, after the jump you ghosted your arm through your leg, which I don't like much tbh, but that's just me. Also your run was much better after that jump, I guess cause that is the part you did in sp.

Damn I think I was a bit too slow here
Attached Files
bad pk maybe p2.rpl (506.3 KB, 8 views)
jetsfreerun2.tbm (2.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 15, 2016 at 03:05 PM.
Ey onsola i liked bad pk maybe p2.rpl
so pls try to finish it
anyway i will try out this map too
-----
Karbn you have some problems with your run but its a mp replay so
i believe you can easly get better then me at parkour
just do some sp replays pls
anyway sorry cuz i didnt cnc but try to parkour in sp
using 1 tf and ask shikkumo for help if you want
best of luck man
Last edited by Kirinoi; Dec 16, 2016 at 12:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post

Your run there was a bit floppy. Some things that might help you to have a better balance while running are: Using your pecs less, or at least after you make the step. This way you won't be turning to the sides so often and you won't need to move the lumbar that much; Stepping with your hole feet touching the ground, this way you will get the maxium friction posible, and it will help not to rotate when you change the direction of your pecs.
Besides that, after the jump you ghosted your arm through your leg, which I don't like much tbh, but that's just me. Also your run was much better after that jump, I guess cause that is the part you did in sp.

Originally Posted by Kirinoi View Post
Karbn you have some problems with your run but its a mp replay so
i believe you can easly get better then me at parkour
just do some sp replays pls
anyway sorry cuz i didnt cnc but try to parkour in sp
using 1 tf and ask shikkumo for help if you want
best of luck man

Thanks for the feedback, i'll be working on this in the next WIP. In the meantime, I hope you all don't mind if I post this sparring replay with shikkumo and instep. the spar with shikk is really short because he pinged, and as for the spar with instep, I know about the big stop of flow in there. i'm still proud of it anyways, and i'd love to hear your feedback!
Attached Files
[s] karbn and instep xspar 1.rpl
i liked the replay there is not much to talk about
but the flow was good though
am sure you will be better then me if you start playing sp
anyway best of luck
[s] karbn and shikkumo xspar 5.rpl
i didnt cnc this replay cuz it was a pinged spar :P
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Your movement in the beginning was a bit off imo. It started looking good in 900 frames.

What you guys think about this?
Attached Files
h-Frostbite Flames.rpl (643.8 KB, 8 views)
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by hunter View Post
Your movement in the beginning was a bit off imo. It started looking good in 900 frames.

What you guys think about this?

I like it! I feel like it went on for too long, but other than that, It looks fantastic. I love the little bump you did near the end with the torso, that was a nice touch!
time to hand in a replay! what do you think of these two spars? and kirinoi, I don't think you'll like my parkour replay, I don't do well in sp XD
Attached Files