Ranking
Originally Posted by Spirals View Post
Kirito, you've been coming to this thread multiple times a week basically asking people to do shit in your replays for you. I think you gotta lay off a bit in my opinion.

dont worry, if we think someone is posting too much we will simply ignore

Kirito: besides what DatSkip said, avoid pushing bodyparts into eachother. for example, when tuckering yourself into a ball in midair, try to avoid having your arms push your legs down. apparently if you do that, you lose momentum for no reason. example replay attached, notice how by pushing my arms into my knees my rotation almost comes to a halt after frame 1400
Attached Files
lolflip.rpl (22.1 KB, 12 views)
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Spirals View Post
Come again?

i learned how to backflip twist or whatever by pressing e and trying to follow through on the joints using oblivions mistakes i have forgotten replay
I came here to laugh at you
so some final tips for kirito

you will generally want to relax your ankles when doing a front flip, because it actually gives your more height. The moment your toes are about to leave the ground, (maybe a frame or two), contract your ankles.

another thing; contract your hips when you're doing a front flip. Not generally on the same frame where you extend your knees, but maybe a turn after that.

raising your arms gets you more height, and pushing them down helps a ton for getting height, and setting your axis of rotation to do the flip.

if you can use all of these things to your advantage, you may be able to get a double front-flip.
Attached Files
yeah.rpl (38.6 KB, 17 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
so some final tips for kirito

you will generally want to relax your ankles when doing a front flip, because it actually gives your more height. The moment your toes are about to leave the ground, (maybe a frame or two), contract your ankles.

another thing; contract your hips when you're doing a front flip. Not generally on the same frame where you extend your knees, but maybe a turn after that.

raising your arms gets you more height, and pushing them down helps a ton for getting height, and setting your axis of rotation to do the flip.

if you can use all of these things to your advantage, you may be able to get a double front-flip.

Thanks that was really helpful
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
P.S can i have some advices of how to keep manips uke on the same direction without hitting my head on him or suck my moves up ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
you could always try and extend your neck so it will be easier to roll under him if that helps.

to keep uke moving in one direction, you also have to remember to keep your tori moving in one direction as it will be easier and you retain as much flow as possible.

If you say tried to go the direction opposite from the way you want to go, you won't have much power to give uke a god push, and you could lose all your momentum making you resort to kick offs and whatnot
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
ARE YOU PROUD OF ME MOM

ARE
YOU
PROUD!?!?

(someone explain to me how the fuck this happened)
Attached Files
Oh For Fucks Sake.rpl (288.8 KB, 22 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Attachment 532348You landed at an awkward angle causing your ankle to break...
you need ormo to tell you that, mate?

Anyways, I've started a tricking replay and am pretty confused on how to get a rotation after the backhand spring-type thing i did prior. My body seemed to be in a linear position, but after further analyzing it was just that my joints were just turned to look that way.
My question: how to continue tricking when your joints are in an awkward position ( i attempted a cork, but failed to do so, i think this was the reason, but I am not completely sure.) or, if it's fairly improbable, how to make sure your joints align in the correct position to continue tricking.
I read up on your responses prior on the corking question I posted a while back, but the rules of that did not seem to apply this time around for some odd reason...unless i am just dumb.

also, thanks for all the responses in the past. much appreciated.
Attached Files
vitta is bad.rpl (80.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by 2WC; Sep 16, 2015 at 03:58 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
you could always try and extend your neck so it will be easier to roll under him if that helps.

to keep uke moving in one direction, you also have to remember to keep your tori moving in one direction as it will be easier and you retain as much flow as possible.

If you say tried to go the direction opposite from the way you want to go, you won't have much power to give uke a god push, and you could lose all your momentum making you resort to kick offs and whatnot

thx sir that would be helpful
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .