Toribash
Thanks, sorry about the grammar english isnt my first language
-----
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
You must have older accounts please give names. Then i will hopefully know who you are.

Excuse the name, my older accounts were BoomitsHugo and CoolHugo, i was elven when i came up with the names
Last edited by MaryJane; Jun 29, 2014 at 11:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
Thanks, sorry about the grammar english isnt my first language
-----

Excuse the name, my older accounts were BoomitsHugo and CoolHugo, i was elven when i came up with the names

I remember you! You were cool. Yes from me.
Also best grammar error ever you were elven are you a dwarf now? lol
Back on top
Well this is worth a shot
Well my name emoteen12 (obviously). My real name is caleb i am age 15.I'm a 4th dan black belt. I have been a few different clans but the one I stayed in for the longest was beta. I recently quit because I didn't feel wanted in the clan anymore. I believe I should be allowed to join this clan because I am a very skilled and not "that immature"

small bio: Well there really Isn't much to say about me I'm age 15 I live in louisiana. I grew up on wushu so I'd say im pretty good in it i also play rk-mma lenshu and abd i am very active in game and forum wise so yah.. you may remember a little something called bringing back wushu league yh i made tht (even tho it failed) besides beta i have been in other clans but they died soon after i left them such as TRN and core.Oh yah and im also and adequate sparrer/tricker. well i've run out of things to say about myself so if u ever want to contact me PM or skype me (skype: emoteen122) i hope u consider my app

And also "Yes, I did turn it off and on again"
Last edited by emoteen12; Jun 30, 2014 at 12:21 AM.
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
Could you please add some more info?

You have left the clan. So i think that your votes wont matter anymore?
Yes from me on emoteen12
Back on top
Nino do i have to wait for an invite to see if i got invited?
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
Nino do i have to wait for an invite to see if i got invited?

3 Yes you will be invited by twilight once she gets online.
Back on top