~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15

:3 A favorite song of mine.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]

I tried this and its seams promising as a co-op game. With bots its stupid, but 4 real person team is fun, fun, fun! Thinking to buy it, but only if I can find some ppl I know to play with them. Will wait some more what will pop out on 'irregular' channels, maybe I can save money... >:]

Thing is like this:
You have a 4 men heist team and u have 6 different situations (maps). You start the heist, do objectives, get hostages (to trade them if one of your team member gets nicked), get the money and run.
Police will try to do all kind of things to stop you and rescue the hostages, and its different every time, depending how you doing inside the bank.
One time they just tried frontal assault with regular policemen, but when that failed they sent SWAT team with shields and helicopter with snipers. Man, that was one bloody heist! :P
Its like Left 4 Dead with cops and robbers!
Depending how u done, you get new weapons, new skills, new stuff, etc. Its a level system of progressing, max level is 140!

Anyway, inform abut the game here: http://www.overkillsoftware.com/payday/

And, maybe we see each-others in the bank.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Oct 23, 2011 at 10:30 AM.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post

For once i see a Swedish studio release a decent game with the exception of DICE. To bad its a copycat from L4D....
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I managed to finish one scenario with bots. The Heat Street, were your contact double-cross you and runs with the money, and you don't have a getaway car and you are stranded in the middle of the city and cops are coming from all sides, civilians runs all over, SWAT, total mayhem! :P
Just like in the movie. Really fun game. I can't wait to play this with some buddies.

Still didn't managed to finish the bank. Bots are stupid, and doesn't go with you unless you yell them to! And they don't shoot at the cameras, and that's the first thing you must take down, since cops are having hard time to find you in the building if they can't see you on the security cams.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Oct 23, 2011 at 12:03 PM.

Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]