internet is slow af, i dont know what my ping will be when i start playing
-----
add me: ekiku
(NA)
base ping is 250 and firs`game i played mouse only rofl
Last edited by Lust; Jan 22, 2017 at 06:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I've recently started playing again.
I have noticed that Syndra and Annie appear to be very... broken champs.

Twitch seems to be a very good ADC too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
i tried playing with controller, it's harder than i thought it would be, especially with 250 ping. The stupid thing is i can use the controller playing in NA and yet i can't when i played in my usual ph server
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Is it me or GP is super cancer broken right now ?

I just can't stop to tag against some GP One trick wannabe that watched some Tobias Fate and try to do the same shit lol
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I've recently started playing again.
I have noticed that Syndra and Annie appear to be very... broken champs.

Twitch seems to be a very good ADC too.

If you're talking about Syndra as of right now, I believe she received considerable nerfs to stop her "0/7 but click R and kill a carry". She used to be much much stronger, not even a few patches ago. Annie is just annie. Nuke with tibbers etc etc. Twitch is in the Vayne category IMO. Shit until you can blow up whoever you want. Generally playing Utility ADCs is the meta right now. Playing Varus, Ashe, Jhin, or Caitlyn seems like the general consensus. That, or playing Ziggs bot.

Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Is it me or GP is super cancer broken right now ?

I just can't stop to tag against some GP One trick wannabe that watched some Tobias Fate and try to do the same shit lol

GP is not as strong as he was when he was 100% ban, but he still has an incredibly strong late game with a decent power spike after Tri-Force. Any GP with the mechanic skill to Two Part, Three Part, etc will dominate given they aren't a monkey. The armor pen from barrels along with the pen in standard builds chunks when GP gets started up. The cleanse on oranges are also incredibly good for survivability. I think GP is like Azir in terms of how broken he is. The more games you play. the higher your win rate.

Anyways, how is everyone's ranked experience going? :^) I'm slowly getting out of this shithole of bronze. Not as hard as I originally thought. Sort of painful getting blown up by Poppy or Assassins but that's okay.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
havent touched ranked but once this season

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I'm hyped for the gragas buffs, they are way over due in my opinion
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
I'm hyped for the gragas buffs, they are way over due in my opinion

I'm hyped my bae Diana is getting another skin

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.

Kalista not complete shit?

I've been hearing that Kalista is a pretty shitty ADC these days.
I played her just today and did pretty well. I personally like to play champions that have decent mobility and don't feel sluggish or helpless when it comes to moving around.

EDIT: Played another game with Kalista

Anotha one

Seems to me like she's actually a very good ADC at least against Varus
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jan 24, 2017 at 08:00 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation