yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well maybe i feel like discussing and conversing with other ppl! so they should post something to start a discussion! =D that is all
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,

penis pawnch?

see this is why you dont tell me to post. cuz i will and I swear you wont like it.
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Ehhhhh, Utopia. Well, if we can't make that in real life, maybe here we can.

EDIT: Also, u saw how Hanz0 look when he is working, on next page u will saw him how he look when he get mad. :P
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 1, 2010 at 07:02 AM.
But how to record replay to avi etc. Fraps? Or there is some command in TB? I once press some shit and got all my replay like a series of screenshot images (around 1200 images :P) but idk what have I pressed.
Hey, I thought that was chewing gum! Yaaak! (Now I know why ppl looked at me so strange when I was offering them to take one...)
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
It's a fact. We see lots of cool stuff happen in the community, but most people want something for it. It's the people who make something, 'give it away' & ask nothing for it that are the coolest though. Look at Melmoth & his atmosphere's script, that's pure awesome & since most want paid for something as simple as a shader it just makes it better.

Look at this, it's 'free' so to speak. You've got the community involved, it's pretty awesome & over 2k views in a couple of weeks (looks low, but that's high for a clan forum thread). You're pretty much providing a service when you think about it. ^_^

/me adds more drunken rambling

I wouldn't be surprised if people stared imitating the art style for things.

/me stops before he writes an essay

*EDIT*

Opps, went off the point lol.

Anyhoo, cool stuff gets rewarded by staff. It's just the way we work.

NO!! WRITE AN ESSAY! THEY IS COOL!!

Rewards = ?

Originally Posted by steve
Toriagents, SMods, Game Keepers, Admins, Market Squads and Ninjas should have speshul powas.
And you guys should meet me and I'll be like "I AM IN CHARGE OF DA TORIAGENTS AND GAMEKEEPRZ, THIS IS THEM TRAINING!

Last edited by Murmayder; Apr 1, 2010 at 07:40 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!