yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's a fact. We see lots of cool stuff happen in the community, but most people want something for it. It's the people who make something, 'give it away' & ask nothing for it that are the coolest though. Look at Melmoth & his atmosphere's script, that's pure awesome & since most want paid for something as simple as a shader it just makes it better.

Look at this, it's 'free' so to speak. You've got the community involved, it's pretty awesome & over 2k views in a couple of weeks (looks low, but that's high for a clan forum thread). You're pretty much providing a service when you think about it. ^_^

/me adds more drunken rambling

I wouldn't be surprised if people stared imitating the art style for things.

/me stops before he writes an essay

*EDIT*

Opps, went off the point lol.

Anyhoo, cool stuff gets rewarded by staff. It's just the way we work.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Chat Threads getting boring....POST PEOPLE!
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,

all of the artwork itself is just amazing! keep up the good work.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
I totaly agree with you. I wonder how would be the world without money... Everything is for free. People don't want to have everything... Imagine: Walking with you Ferrari, then a beggar ask you for a drive. YOu give him the keys. One hour later he thanks you and give the keys back... O.O Sounds awsome!

#TribeOn
We don't realy have a reason to post. So we don't post. Chat thread is for chat, and not to SPAM anything you want. Discus ¬¬

#TribeOn