Toribash
Learn to play a carry lane.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
how do i climb in bronze as supp

Play supports as carry champ that can carry your team, like zyra, just build sightstone and then go damage lol
or a champ that can carry your ad carry earlygame,like thresh?
Originally Posted by Qukslice View Post
Take me out of Bronze with you. Don't leave me behind in this god forsaken place. Pls Papi.

Broze 1 0 lp atm. I noticed that solo/duo is solo/play with a friend higher ranked than you, which is exactly what most of people do. Solo duo should be just SOLO and im super okay with that

i almost ban camille every game, and if i dont my team or other team does it for me.
fock yuo ./.

most of me and my friends got very low, even with > 5-5 placements. and most if my frends are plat yet most of us are silver
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Snip

Broze 1 0 lp atm. I noticed that solo/duo is solo/play with a friend higher ranked than you, which is exactly what most of people do. Solo duo should be just SOLO and im super okay with that

i almost ban camille every game, and if i dont my team or other team does it for me.

Well it's called solo/duo queue for reason. You're supposed to have one or two people in a group.

I respect your decision though. I'm probably gonna be able to leave bronze by myself. Got bronze 2 yesterday.
well that was quick

i was top and this guy at champion select whose role was support was like "ban yas," i proceeded to ban camille and asked why, "because i'd pick him if you dont." Alt F4 is really handy
Its funny how my Master Yi shits on everyone

I went 1v1 against a friend Yi vs Annie
I built tanky and won

Anyone tried creating a custom game, adding 10 bots, and spectating their fight? is that possible?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Yi is one of those champs.
If you have em on your team, he'll feed his ass out.
If he's on the other team, he'll wreck you guys in 5 miliseconds in a 1 v 5.