Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If I have you posting around our clan board, I don't want to see useless spelling mistakes.
Improve your grammar if you want a yes from me.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
If I have you posting around our clan board, I don't want to see useless spelling mistakes.
Improve your grammar if you want a yes from me.

This.

Also, post some examples of your art and such.
back from the dead
Name:(Ingame)Cercopes(Real life)Bruno
GMT:
Belt :
Black
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity:
I am very active in game and also on the forums.I try to be active in IRC but usually when i am i just end up being afk the whole time.
More About Yourself:
I am very into digital art(I hope to study this for college).I may not be the best signature maker or texture maker but i have motivation and i work on it everyday.I have just recently started making signatures so they aren't very well but i still like making them none the less.I will posts some examples below.
Now a little about my life.
I was born in Brazil but moved to the u.s at a early age. After 7 years my family has decided to move back to Brazil for a fresh start. This is one of the reasons why some days i might be inactive. Since living in the u.s i lost most of my Portuguese and i have to study alot to not fail my classes.That's basically it about me. If you want to meet up with me in game im available from 3 pm- 11 pm.(-3gmt)

Last edited by Cercopes; Mar 17, 2010 at 01:45 AM.
OK, if you could both get in IRC it would be great, join #doxa.

Hopefully I'll see you there in a bit.
back from the dead
CAPSLOCK AWARENESS THREAD QUITE
I haven't been here long, but it seems to me that all that we do is sit here silently, until someone makes a new thread like this. Then we all argue and mock each other about it.

Yeah so bring it b*tches!!
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
I HAVE to be in a Borat Swimsuit.
And have Annika rub oil on my back or something. :P

fezch what?
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33