Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What? lol...

Ok Oyster ^^ Also, check this out man! You love it!! It's for R-I-F-T Grafic Novel by 8OJ4N, and guess what allie clan brother is in it?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=169832&page=4

#TribeOn
Tell me when my avvy is done, ohk?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Suggestions for Activity
I see we're slumping back into inactivity again, and it seems as though me, Fezch and some assorted allies are the only ones posting.

Is there anything that should be changed to stir up activity?
back from the dead
The only thing you can really do is recruit new, active members. Sure, you can make clan events for doxa or ingame nights, but none of that will work if you don't have active members in the first place.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
True, but our magical plan with the matching sigs didn't really work because you guys don't really post anywhere but here :P

Plus, I wouldn't want to just recruit random people, it'd make us seem desperate.
back from the dead
Hey, I post in the NZ board too. D:

speaking of sigs, where is my Andrew one?
Name:LikaHelii?
GMT:8
Belt :Black
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity:im in game everyday and on the forum everyday buti dont really go on the irc though
More About Yourself:ima gfx artist/im also good at lenshu and wushu and ok at aikido
[R]aid
You... ******! D:
I guess im just going to have to do it myself.