Toribash
Heya.. good morning woke up with the trombone in my ear ;)
first of all.. nice introducing. And a good work man!! I really cant imagine to write a song just with a solo-instrument (btw.. nice sound on the new trombone).. I gona take a second ear full of it during the day..
Another question about the event, the deadline says 1/10/2014... Is this really the deadline or did you just put that to have a deadline somewhere?
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Its the deadline, but I'm willing to give you more time, if you ask for it.. How much time do you need?
lol... october 1.. I'm never sure how to write it.. cause it seems to be diffrent to swiss standart..
we type 01.10.2014.. so.. perhaps it should be 10/01/2014..
but of course.. it cant be the 10. January.. cause its 2014.. not 15 ;)
-----
well.. I made another change on the clan page.. In the spoiler 'Events' you'll find the section 'Private Events'.. there you find links to the past and current events and informations about upcoming ones.
In the same spoiler you'll find informations about public events (forum and ingame)
hope you guys like it.. it makes it much easier to join an event, and I dont have to remind you by quote my own post every second day.
Last edited by BBKing; Sep 24, 2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A little spar by tobreak and me.. he just raped me!! ;)
Well.. it was fun and I still have a lot to learn in xspar..
Attached Files
tobreak bbk spar.rpl (825.8 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
lol... october 1.. I'm never sure how to write it.. cause it seems to be diffrent to swiss standart..
we type 01.10.2014.. so.. perhaps it should be 10/01/2014..
but of course.. it cant be the 10. January.. cause its 2014.. not 15 ;).

Haha oh its October 1, I thought it was the 10th of January, now it makes sense. And no, I dont need more time
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"