Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I havn't seen any movies recently because I'm piss poor. I am, however, a big fan of Serenity and Sahara.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
6 questions for being a failure:

1. If you were able to meet any hero from the past, who would you meet?
2. What would heaven and hell look like?
3. What would be the ideal weapon/spell?
4. How would your life be if you were the opposite of your current gender?
5. If you can be any other race besides a human, which race would you be from?
6. You have a curse. You can't use any means of destruction, but you have to destroy an alien structure that threatens the existance of the human race. You're the only person who's available to do so. How would you stop it?

1. I think I'd like to meet Jesus. Legitimately. I don't think I need to explain why haha
2. Heaven would be either a big cloudy place with magnificent buildings with architecture similar to Ancient Greece. (even though that would be silly due to the intense religious differences.)
3. Portable 7.62mm Minigun. Spell would be invisibility, because it would be the same as my superpower of choice.
4. I can't say with any great degree of confidence. I'm sure it would be just as average as most people's.
5. I'm going to assume you mean something along the lines of the different DND races. I'd chose a Draconian, because being part dragon would be the bees knees.
6. I'll assume this is similar to the rules for Jewish Shabbat. (I think Shabbat is what i mean...) If someone could strap explosives to me and detonate them remotely that doesn't reeeeeally count as ME utilising a destructive force.

Alternately, if I had access to ANY means necessary, as long as it was not a destructive force, I would thrust rock up into the sky under the structure, 'creating' a mountain or split the earth 'creating' a valley. Destruction can be altered by perception after all, and from a geological standpoint the creation of a valley or other structure would not be destructive. The alien structure falling is a biproduct of my act of creation, therefore is allowed and lets me win the question.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Jun 11, 2013 at 05:51 PM.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I'm not sure, but I don't like him or what he did to Timee.

Pls kik
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Are you guys serious? My God.

It's me Zander! We made "homo intended" together on Unlimita's Questions of the Week Thread!

You, me, and Pammy feindishly planned to kidnap Alison Brie and use her for our own nefarious purposes!

That or your stupidity has severely worsened after marvelling at the awesomeness of my new name. I hope it isn't the latter.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 12, 2013 at 12:26 AM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Aoefanatic View Post
Yes, congratulations. Why is it that you don't like textures?

It's not like I don't like textures. It's just that I felt that it would be logical at this point in time to spend my TC on a name change as opposed to using it to buy a few textures and a relax, on the justification that I'll always be able to find reasonably-priced textures and relaxes that are on sale on the Market, but it would be hard if somebody else gets the "Trick" name before I do.

It's basically a question of short-term, easily-addressed calculable risks vs. long-term, overarching incalculable ones.
fl0w
Even though I'm late as hell (as always), I would still like to vote YES for DunDara. He seems really mature for his age, kinda like me. (Also, Zander is a mud-eating doodyhead.)

My vote might not matter anymore anyway, because apparently, my clan bros doubt my validity as "Timee, Oblivion's resident Skype-averse forum hermit". Even my best bro on here, with whom I share a bromance with, doubts me.

The world is turning on its head. What's next, Alison Brie finally reveals that she's actually a man with a huge schlong? Dearest Lord, I hope not ...

I feel sad.

That or I've become completely oblivious to sarcasm.
Last edited by Trick; Jun 12, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
fl0w
^ This

I've been resisting the urge to find a suitable female accomplice (other than Cheska; her understated kinkiness scares me) to assist me in acting out that particular scene irl. The whole teacher-student thing has always been a ... fantasy of mine.
fl0w
Breaking news! Allison Brie has announced that she is actually a man with a huge shclong.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman