Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Application Replay:

To join, Tell something about yourself and attach some replays or art. The main thing in your application is wether your good at art and/or replays, so put that in.

Hi I'm Dylan (trikskier in-game) and I'm from Munich, Germany, but at the moment I live in the US (gmt -. I speak German and English equally well, and a little bit of spanish. I personally know Zinx, he went to school with me and he's awesome!
I started playing toribash about two years ago, but I never really was very good at it. Last December, (2010) I decided to full on join toribash. That was when I found out about the forums, replay making and everything else. I've been decently active on forums, and very active in games. My favorite mods are judo, aikido, aikido bd and taekkeon. I started making replays about 3 weeks ago, and I think I've become decently good at them. I prefer to make decap replays, but I can also mod my replays to do anything. I'm open to pretty much anything, and will always give 100% no matter what.

Thank you for considering me.

Trikskier
Attached Files
0000scisordecap.rpl (49.2 KB, 5 views)
0000sweetbrah.rpl (84.2 KB, 4 views)
0000kicksplit.rpl (73.9 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
Application Replay:

To join, Tell something about yourself and attach some replays or art. The main thing in your application is wether your good at art and/or replays, so put that in.

Hi I'm Dylan (trikskier in-game) and I'm from Munich, Germany, but at the moment I live in the US (gmt -. I speak German and English equally well, and a little bit of spanish. I personally know Zinx, he went to school with me and he's awesome!
I started playing toribash about two years ago, but I never really was very good at it. Last December, (2010) I decided to full on join toribash. That was when I found out about the forums, replay making and everything else. I've been decently active on forums, and very active in games. My favorite mods are judo, aikido, aikido bd and taekkeon. I started making replays about 3 weeks ago, and I think I've become decently good at them. I prefer to make decap replays, but I can also mod my replays to do anything. I'm open to pretty much anything, and will always give 100% no matter what.

Thank you for considering me.

Trikskier

This is much better.

Yes from me.