Toribash
If you ever worried about: yes. The test went great and I managed to make it with relevant ease. Thanks for caring. <3

So Christmas holidays has personally begun to me and I couldn't be in a better mood. No more worries (at least, for now), chair's feeling more cozier than ever, good beats are being delivered by them headphones. Harmony with the world.
And it feels good, man.
Feels good.

However (and like most of times) there's always a thing that it's only purpose is to spoil temporarily that good-feeling time. The thing being a fact when you try to register to a games website only to find, at the moment of signing up, that the nickname is already taken.
Who would ever thought of choosing 'hayz' as nickname? It's like the most random of the random nicknames in existence but still there are people who actually choose it for their nickname. And that gives me a pain in the neck because I have to find alternatives that fit well and include, in the same time, the word 'hayz' in it. Which is hard.

But yeah... enough me and more you (directed to everyone).
What's up? Everything cool?
Tell me all about it. I'll reply to it if I feel like it.
Promise. Pinky promise.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
@hacks: oh man.. all the Christmas break? D: That's assy :C
@hayz: lol, same.. but with another names *coughassbiocrack14asscough*
anyway.. just here, enjoying the holidays.. after the school, now i'm free to mess around :3. . also.. i'm making my own arcade controller. later, i'll put some photographs of the final product c:
Tyzi ♥|[Ca]ZeToxxiK(Assmaster)|[Atlantic]Hayz|[S]Dobby|
[U]senseikitten: You're My favorite person i haven't met
Hey.

You may fail now but if you continue working, you'll rise.
The important thing is never let yourself go down.
Or else... you'll continue to fail and even harder than before.

/This message was brought to you by Hope. Hope: it's something we rely on when things are deepshit.
always ~
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I don't have hope anymore, I lost that in Vietnam

We don't speak of the dark times.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I don't have hope anymore, I lost that in Vietnam

Past is past, Johnny.
You may have lost your hope but the ability of believing is still within you. And you HAVE TO BELIEVE, JOHNNY. BELIEVE that some day, any dark cloud in existence will fade away to a shiny blue sky and then we'll know... then we'll know that we're humans after all. And that we will get to the promised land if we believe.

(nonsense ends here)

Rainy and windy day outside... just arrived all yet from school but it's fine now.
Hot chocolate does miracles.
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Past is past, Johnny.
You may have lost your hope but the ability of believing is still within you. And you HAVE TO BELIEVE, JOHNNY. BELIEVE that some day, any dark cloud in existence will fade away to a shiny blue sky and then we'll know... then we'll know that we're humans after all. And that we will get to the promised land if we believe.

(nonsense ends here)

Rainy and windy day outside... just arrived all yet from school but it's fine now.
Hot chocolate does miracles.

You lost me after the second believe.