Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

error Moderated Message:
fuck off day
Last edited by Jaxon; Jun 1, 2015 at 11:50 PM.
That's what most apps do to my eyes. Hey at least you warned me. Sorry bby, but No.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
This weekend?

If it's this weekend, can we make it start at like 6PM? Also what are the main GMT's of this clan? I know that no one is from Australia, or Britain, or anywhere in Europe. The largest time difference would probably be by about an hour, saying this because Zach is in Texas. So can we make an Official time?
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
2 spots are left in Nitro

Note: This number could change at any time. This means that we'll only accept the best applicant that is to post in the future.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
re-try *cries*
I am still not good at applications (this is still a warning). I'm Dogzy my real name is Doug I'm 14 and i want to join Nitro. I have been in two clans Pacific and Carbon. I play whenever I can and I don't post very much on the forums so deal with it. I will try anything ;) and learn to get better. I live in Norman, Oklahoma. I have Skype and steam. My favorite mod is greykido ,and I can hate anyone and love everyone if you need me to...

If this sucks (like your mom) just deal with it.
Originally Posted by Dogzy View Post
I am still not good at applications (this is still a warning). I'm Dogzy my real name is Doug I'm 14 and i want to join Nitro. I have been in two clans Pacific and Carbon. I play whenever I can and I don't post very much on the forums so deal with it. I will try anything ;) and learn to get better. I live in Norman, Oklahoma. I have Skype and steam. My favorite mod is greykido ,and I can hate anyone and love everyone if you need me to...

Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus

Don't post here again.
And no. I won't deal with it.
Last edited by Valterain1; Jun 2, 2015 at 03:28 PM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.

I will usually tell people to try again in two weeks, but you lost that privilege. We generally look for maturity in our members and you demonstrated a complete lack of it. All I did was read your last line, laugh, and then type this. But to the point, the final verdict is...oh wait that's Valt's job. VALTERAIN... Do your job.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16