Toribash
oh my im always rejected will you tell me why
-----
i give up no one really like me in game or just to go in a clan i tried extreme oblv atlantic elite none of them accepted i hate this one i really quit
Last edited by jl26; Apr 30, 2013 at 04:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ern
Applications only need one negative vote from any member to fail so try to present them well.

boop
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by jl26 View Post
oh my im always rejected will you tell me why
-----
i give up no one really like me in game or just to go in a clan i tried extreme oblv atlantic elite none of them accepted i hate this one i really quit

Dude be faithful and appreciate if somebody says no No means no

And erth is right only need one negative vote
Last edited by prince12345; May 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM.
prince12345 Moderated Message:
simple
Application
Sixteen years old.

Nationality:

Brazilian.

Belt:

Fifth Dan black belt.

Preferred Mods:
  • Aikido;
  • Aikido Big Dojo;
  • ErthTk;
  • MMA;
  • Lenshu.

Old Clans:
  • Quantum;
  • Neon New Times;
  • Angels of Death.

Why you want to join?:

When I saw some replays from Urban for the first time, I thought "Wow! They are amazing" and thereafter, I began to see the Urban with other eyes and admire them. I want to enjoy Urban because I want to learn from the best, and perhaps be one of the best too.

Skills you can bring to Urban:

The skills that I bring to Urban are skills in Aikido, Lenshu, ErthTk and some of Taekkyon. I know that I need to improve on my skills because the perfect player is yet to be born. I am a Portuguese and English speaker, so I can help with translations or public relationships as well.

Other Qualities:

I am practical, traditional, organized, communicative, peaceful, punctual, loyal and hard-working. I train judo, jiu-jitsu and muay thai, I practice Bike Mountain Cross, Downhill, Paintball, Surfing and I try to draw and write some poems to my girlfriend. I have a clear vision of the way things should be. I like to study history, mathematics, physics and chemistry. I study in a military secondary school and I want to be a good civil engineer.

I am sending to you the Lemon and five (2 SP and 3 MP) of my replays attached, I hope you enjoy the application.
Thanks for reading until the end.
Attached Images
The Lemon.jpg (80.5 KB, 26 views)
Attached Files
Chris937 - Be like water.rpl (154.6 KB, 19 views)
Chris937 - Get mad.rpl (79.5 KB, 15 views)
Chris937 - Sweet Aikido.rpl (41.1 KB, 15 views)
Chris937 - Judo FTW.rpl (32.6 KB, 13 views)
Chris937 - Black Tiger.rpl (212.1 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by iver; May 5, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
The KB replay was nice but the rest seemed a bit eh
Your single player needs work, make the hits less messy and more powerful

The app itself was nice though, 1000x better than most of the crap we seem to get so good job on that :P

It's a no from me, i'm afraid, improve you sp then re-apply
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Application

14 Years Old.

Nationality:

American

Belt:

Seventh Dan black belt.

Preferred Mods:
Aikido;
Aikido Big Dojo;
Xspar;
Wushu;
Ninjutsu;

Old Clans:
Vampire
The Undead Army
Eclipse
XClan
Deadly Incredible Elites

Why you want to join?:

I Admire Urban Very Much and Like it's point of view on things, I have also heard great things about the clan and the people in it. It appears to be very active, the people Look nice and i feel like i would fit in well and put my talent to good use!

Skills you can bring to Urban:

The skills that I Would be able to bring to Urban are my skills in AikidoBigDojo, Sparring and almost any mod. I adapt well. I can make videos, I make art and im always on forums or IRC so I would be A great Active member.

Other Qualities:

I am very organized, I pay close attention to almost everything, i never quit, im stubborn, im a fast learner, I play baseball, Football and I wrestle But always make time for the forums ofcourse and I skateboard.

I am sending to you my Lemon and five of my replays I hope you Read through my application Well and I hope to hear back from you soon, Thanks!
-Doodledoo

Lemon (used Photoshop to make it!)

Attached Files
Doodledoo-NeverGiveUp.rpl (49.4 KB, 20 views)
Doodledoo-Skateboard=Life.rpl (73.9 KB, 16 views)
Doodledoo-SparringWithNoahbug.rpl (851.6 KB, 16 views)
Doodledoo-Sparring_Tricking.rpl (485.6 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by doodledoo; May 10, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
Guess Who's Back?