Toribash
Guys i just found out that Wolf and a couple people are playing in game and i didnt know what backlistied means untill they told me and i left and now im telling you
-----
So, your not letting me. well, thats a nice clan youve guys got there. and i might leave cause i wanted to be apart of something for once. i wanted to be know for being good at something over youtube or anywhere, you guys destroyed a hope that you could have told me it wouldnt happen at the beggining. You got my hopes up high and now you let me down.
Sincerely awesomo30
Ps: im saying this now cuz i didnt read that thing till later on
Last edited by awesomo30; Jul 3, 2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
he left without saying bye or anything
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
What's your real name? Henry

Whats your Current Belt? Brown belt

How long have you been playing? 3 weeks - 2 month

Current Country / GMT? USA

Any Skills For the Clan? I'm good at the mod where people have ONE sword that you need to grab. I quickly slice their feet, block their sword, then EAT THEM, then win!

How active are you forum-wise? VERY active. (If I want to be)

Any Bans? Nope!

Will you follow the Rules? Of course!

Anything else you'd like to say? I LEIK FISH
idk awesomo we might put a portion of one of your parkour replays, since you are almost as good at that as cacrot was
-----
u guys vote on this one
Last edited by Grim; Jul 3, 2012 at 05:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Hakkar21 View Post
What's your real name? Henry

Whats your Current Belt? Brown belt

How long have you been playing? 3 weeks - 2 month

Current Country / GMT? USA

Any Skills For the Clan? I'm good at the mod where people have ONE sword that you need to grab. I quickly slice their feet, block their sword, then EAT THEM, then win!

How active are you forum-wise? VERY active. (If I want to be)

Any Bans? Nope!

Will you follow the Rules? Of course!

Anything else you'd like to say? I LEIK FISH

Well, all I can say is, if your forum active, and stay updated with the clans news and such. Yes.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
I say no. Because he just started. And me and Avengd talked to TheWolff if we could get official. One point he made was, " We accept anyone and we aren't strict about anyone joining." He is obviously new. "Any Skills For the Clan? I'm good at the mod where people have ONE sword that you need to grab. I quickly slice their feet, block their sword, then EAT THEM, then win!" My vote is no
-----
WE need to become IRC and Forum Active if we are going to become official
Last edited by dud3aznftw; Jul 3, 2012 at 05:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PROUND CLAN MEMBER OF -ETHR "LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST"
Originally Posted by awesomo30 View Post
Guys i just found out that Wolf and a couple people are playing in game and i didnt know what backlistied means untill they told me and i left and now im telling you
-----
So, your not letting me. well, thats a nice clan youve guys got there. and i might leave cause i wanted to be apart of something for once. i wanted to be know for being good at something over youtube or anywhere, you guys destroyed a hope that you could have told me it wouldnt happen at the beggining. You got my hopes up high and now you let me down.
Sincerely awesomo30
Ps: im saying this now cuz i didnt read that thing till later on

I lol'd
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Originally Posted by dud3aznftw View Post
I say no. Because he just started. And me and Avengd talked to TheWolff if we could get official. One point he made was, " We accept anyone and we aren't strict about anyone joining." He is obviously new. "Any Skills For the Clan? I'm good at the mod where people have ONE sword that you need to grab. I quickly slice their feet, block their sword, then EAT THEM, then win!" My vote is no
-----
WE need to become IRC and Forum Active if we are going to become official

This kid gets it. Keep it up.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
And a Portion? A portion of a replay?i thought it would be like any other clan video where it would show the people that volenteered for the replay clan vid. I thought it would be like: Awesomo30! on the screen and show a kick or something but noooooo. and i was told this by juicytin that i would be apart of it like that. well fine put a portion but its gonna be hard to gain back ethereals trust. And Just like it says on things like live life to the fullest! well im trying to be someone by doing this.