Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Prolexus View Post
Honestly its started out for religious reasons, but after a while it was personal (along with my faith anyway). I see the kids at my school talk about sex and how much it complicates their lives, and it doesn't seems worth it. I mean, if i knew when i got married that my wife wasn't the first I had or vise-versa, I'd feel dirty, or like it's not the same as a pure marriage. That's not to say I'll never marry a woman that isn't a virgin, but I just don't think it's right. There are other reasons to, and if you're that interested, I'll pm you. I don't wanna turn this into a rant post

Sssshh I want to secretly derail his thread.

Stupid question:

How mirrors are real if our eyes aren't real?
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
I may be losing motivation for Toribash currently. Tried for 2 years to get 300k, most I've ever got was 20k haha.

I'll always be on forum, but I don't know about ingame.

Try harder, fag.

You should try to go for another objectives (if any)
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Alright, lets try this once more. My name is Gehrig. I am from Ohio of the United States. I enjoy playing Toribash and Xbox Live in my free time. I am also a 3rd Dan Black Belt. I was also in Kira. (Which I can see that has merged with Diamonds ^_^) Boerhae said Beatzarr said I don't need the replays (which I am greatly thankful since im not the best at replays) I am best at Mushu and Wushu, I am pretty good at Akido which is a good thing. I have also read the rules and will follow them. And I am very Forum Active now. Thank You

I have the feeling you missed out the essential things again.

No.
Well Prolexus was here before that rule, but he's not really ingame active. He gets Black Belt after 2 games.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 27, 2014 at 02:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Well Prolexus was here before that rule, but he's not really ingame active.

Yes, he is an exception. Forum activity over ingame activity always.
Ok guys i was just wondering.
Well since we are all putting goals down, i guess mine is to host a betting server on my own and to reach 10th dan ��