Toribash
Originally Posted by Uke0700 View Post
I must hold the style of RelaxAll high...
I must must always comeback...
I must never eat cheese, but only in slices; not sure about cubes...wait what?

CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS:
R joo fitz? : Yes
Be teh sure? : Yep

Uke0700 (I use radioactive blood :3)

Personal data:
Name: Uke0700, IRL- John
Belt: Brown (OMFG not a black belt+ O.O)
QI: 650ish
Bank Password: T1T5-0R-G4F0
Latest IQ Test Results: Absolutely badass!
Replays are attached and include stuff from wushu, betabox, and classic, also I'm quite aware that "arm decap" makes no sense, lol; who needs 3 when you have 5, and what a run-on sentence this has been!
My greatest achievemnt would probably have to be becoming Rank 4 for a period of time. TRUE STORY. Sadly art is a different matter; my GIMP skills are limited to... colorify. XD

I'm glad you're a wushu clan, because I recently became uber-good at it!
Also, before I'm criticized on it, YES I am fairly new to the community, but hey, when the criteria is about skill, what does it matter? I'm also frequently on IRC.

I've heard good things about you all, I like what you're all for, you all seem pretty activein IRC and ingame, and I'm officially interested!

EDIT: Made a pretty sick avvy after dickin around in GIMP for far too long, and with some resizing it'd be epicly perfect :

nah

Originally Posted by PlayaJ View Post
Decent application and you don't sound like a full blown retard - +1
Used 4 smileys - -1
Read the first post +1
First 3 replays weren't half bad +1
Last two replays were stiff and unoriginal - 1

I'd like to play online with you sometime. Try find me.
What's your GMT and age?

Sorry about the smileys, eks dee.
I'll look for you online today, and I'm 16. Also, what did you think of the avvy? Personally I think it just needs aborder or something, maybe a dropshadow. colon dee. GMT is -5.
Last edited by Uke0700; Feb 14, 2010 at 07:58 PM.
hey guys i wanna join RA clan
personal data:
nick in game-lacici
real name Ladislav,age 20
iq?huf man i dont know but not lower than 100 i guess

last of the repl.
Attached Files
AwussdAas.rpl (46.6 KB, 9 views)
wushudark.rpl (58.0 KB, 9 views)
awucb.rpl (90.0 KB, 8 views)
Aukerunning.rpl (141.5 KB, 6 views)
replay "wushudark": darksamurai ( the player who lacici was vsing) he done most the work doing the come backs as you waited getting ready to attack when he got close, i don't care whether you dismember your opponent or not i am mostly looking for come backs with an attack.

replay "awucb": i like this replay do more of this, but i would to see a replay like with but with an attack

replay "awussedaas": all you done is fracture xarus's neck nothing special about this replay as well

conclusion to your replays , i dont think you have many come back thats why you only submitted one if you want a yes from me or to prevent me from saying no i will need to see more come back's with a strike at the end,and it's too early for me to judge your online battle technique up front since i have only met you once
Dot dot dot
sometimes he uses Tripod.. thats soo noobish..so my answer is no..so u have to change your style..so Chuck Noris will help u
LoL
Xarus you should take some time to find him ingame,
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey ya so its me D0R
i am 17 and from germany, speaking proper english

In my application i will pretty much refer to the first post aswell as including some extra details blabla..

I am very interested in joining [RelaxAll] as it is a clan with highly respected members. You all are well skilled and i guess i d fit in your clan very well.
Looking for a clan i searched a "Clan forever" or something like this, so loyalty is a big issue.

As Sahee said he will check my previous clans i will count them up here (not sure about the chronologcal order though)
[OMAGA] died, [Evil] as a Co-Leader, [Virus] one of NinjaAipoms clans/died, [Urban] i was there with saint for a long time,
[Evil] wanted to help them build up the clan again, but new leader was an asshole,
[GMF] as a clan-cop, Clanless atm

I am active on the forums and ingame everyday and participate in events aswell.

My favourite mods are Wushu, Sambo n Aikido. I used to play Lenshu a bit, i guess i have to get used to it again.
I also used to play Judo, but its too arbitrary and non-skilled imo.

I have some nice art skills, check out my photobucket stuff (mostly done with ma tablet) and the safety perfected comp.
Also i do all my sets myself, for an example check the photobucket aswell or /dl d0r

i had to laugh about Sahees statement he wanted to have an IQ result as i did a test just today.
Its on facebook, so for everyone reg on facebook, well add me =)
thats me and my einsteins brain

Replays
As i havent been active for a long while and most of my replays were on my old PC i didnt have a big variety to choose from. Moar to come

I. A replay showing that i ll follow your rules to "always come back"
unfortunately i didnt win but thats not always the most important thingee
II. A replay, basic madman with clear dms and ya, stylish imo
III. Kickage, mostly dms by kicking, lil bit glitchy @ the end dunno why..

edit: I basicly love to play a relaxed style. Chilled and mad SP replays aswell as
surprising my opponents in MP by just relaxing my joints, true to the motto "if you go in my way, i ll go with you" ^^

Thats it for now
I hope i can convince u
I will look for u guys ingame and on IRC

D0R
Attached Files
1337 wushu chase.rpl (66.3 KB, 6 views)
1337 systematic dstry.rpl (273.3 KB, 4 views)
1337 kickage.rpl (370.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by D0R; Apr 20, 2010 at 08:57 AM.
My deviantART
so wut?
on your wushu replay, there was hardly a distance of travelling needed, i hardly class as a come back

and go online and try to find me in tb " /sa killer3366 "
i wont be on for long

edit: ow yeah, i was also in the clan " virus"
Last edited by killer3366; Apr 19, 2010 at 11:00 PM.
Dot dot dot