Toribash
We must do something!!
I was Invite Kaiokay..
But he Not respect Me .. he said Im a noob or something..
Can I Kicked Him...
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
Well 1st thing to get started on.
You guys have to make a clan vid to do that you guys gotta make a replay thread also I will be active but you guys need to be active also way more then you are now k?
-----
Also we need to recruit someone who know how to make movies which means you guys gotta not only put do you make textures in recruit thread but also do you make movies also you guys could make a clan shop so you could get a little tc that woud not only make us look more clan like but also more members will want to join and one last thing for to day you guys need someone to make a clan set which will also make more ppl want to join make the set good though k?
Last edited by kaiokay; Feb 18, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
good thing.. But If you speek with me or 54321LOL you must respect us..
and never Mocking us..,, remeber that rules..
and for your Thread thats a very good thing i you wanna help us ..
Thx..
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
Yeah here the replay show im the belt I say I am this was when I was not sleepy check it out well de bro im might go to sleep in a minute This is a great fight guys you have to see it.

bb in bout 15 more mins. Love you bro no homo lol.
WOW Whoa... O_O slow ur role bro...
DeMaster is right... first u need to see how long u've been in clan before u can start taking authority around here....
glad to see u trying to get involved and get this clan going.. but it ain't happening over night...
Last edited by 54321LOL; Feb 19, 2011 at 07:05 AM.
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
lets descuse that in sector 7... k?
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
Pana is just kicked in terms, for the sake of his [dsc] so that [MFR] doesn't show in game..
but he's not kicked out of clan he's still in clan as long as he is willing to be apart..
so thats why i did my little joke up there^^^
Ok srry have'nt I respected you guys?, But I understand rome was'nt built in a day I'm just trying to get it rolling and going I have big plans for this clan I'm trying to take it to the top guys !!!!!!!!!!!
Huh I did not say that I said you have to learn how to impro and come back more in wushu so when you get to wushu8 ppl wont think your a noob and also you have to stop doing openers believe me I know because I use to do the same thing until bout 5 or 3 weeks ago, If you continue do this ppl will think your a noob but you can go on doing it there still some ppl in wushu that do this stuff but most of them know how to come back and tippy toe in wushu.