Toribash
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
Hey guys, I'm running in to town for a few hours but when I get back, 3-4 hours from now, I'm going to be starting DM training, basically what I will do is make /jo origin and set it to abd, I will then change the settings to no fracs. The point of the training is that we are going to try to get a dm on the opponent as fast as possible, the most usual way is snap kicks but I want us to try other methods, I'm going to be focusing more on no grab dms so that i don't limit my movement. Anyways, if we practice this enough it might give us a rather good edge in some upcoming wars.

yeah, im in the server now if anyone wants to get started.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
Hey guys, I'm running in to town for a few hours but when I get back, 3-4 hours from now, I'm going to be starting DM training, basically what I will do is make /jo origin and set it to abd, I will then change the settings to no fracs. The point of the training is that we are going to try to get a dm on the opponent as fast as possible, the most usual way is snap kicks but I want us to try other methods, I'm going to be focusing more on no grab dms so that i don't limit my movement. Anyways, if we practice this enough it might give us a rather good edge in some upcoming wars.

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Came to say hey and stuff. How's it doing?
Btw, Zeus, i luv you.

hey baby, how your doing?
Guys I forgot you have to reset your password once a year. Please laugh at me for forgetting that 3 years had passed.
Do I still have voting privileges? I recall having those.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Guys I forgot you have to reset your password once a year. Please laugh at me for forgetting that 3 years had passed.

oh my buddy.