yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I see u as a big robot Hanz0, I can't help it :P U have so much work to do ergo you are connected to Torinetwork physically. But don't worry, u can detach from those cables, start your retro rockets and bust through the Hampafortress dome when things go to shit. AND THEY WILL >}
This sucks :P

He done it to me once. But he didn't leave that time. I asked him to re-op me, and he said he can only de-op someone. :S So I was like... WTF?

Oh well I will report him for doing that next time xD

(That probably wouldn't be a great idea, because hes aloud to do it, and all I would get is a big laugh from the mods.. xD So no.. I wont do it. :P But still thats not fair to abuse people with your power... *Here comes Galt saying that I don't even get a joke.
Yes I do :P I was joking just now. :P )
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Right sorry that I'm late and sorry for the double post. I will merge it after everyone has seen it. If Murm wont merge it before me.

So here are the 1st 3.

1st: Vex. I think everyone knew that he was going to win. His replays were so epicand nice that it couldn't be other way :P

2nd: MadVVorld. Nothing to say Except that you wasted your entries with the 1st one.

3rd: Chris20236. Nice replay, but be next time do it with more flow :P

Well done for the winners.. Now I have to go to school.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Right sorry that I'm late and sorry for the double post. I will merge it after everyone has seen it. If Murm wont merge it before me.

So here are the 1st 3.

1st: Vex. I think everyone knew that he was going to win. His replays were so epicand nice that it couldn't be other way :P

2nd: MadVVorld. Nothing to say Except that you wasted your entries with the 1st one.

3rd: Chris20236. Nice replay, but be next time do it with more flow :P

Well done for the winners.. Now I have to go to school.

vex is DQ. he stole that replay
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.