Toribash
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
He's active in game so we should notify him that he has to stay forum active as well.

okay, thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
You'd know you can get B& for that if you ever looked at the ban list :/
Only a couple staff members have this option enabled, but it's still funny to see people try.

it's retarded that people would actually try, knowing they can check your login history ;/, or something like that.
Last edited by Zeus; Nov 16, 2014 at 01:13 AM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
LOL Yeah, it is. It's funny but yeah it's retarded.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council
lol what if you get the pass right . Once I hit 3 week mark ill apply for council if there still will be space?
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
lol what if you get the pass right . Once I hit 3 week mark ill apply for council if there still will be space?

Fate said he'll only be accepting apps until he gets his main back on the 25th. Depends how long more till you hit the 3 week mark.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council
Fate, I've sent screenshots of me answering apps. I do apologize for not including them in the application, and for taking so long. I've been doing things today.
is kyure alive?
Hey idk the rules for starting wars, and who can do it, but if anyone sees this in time, (Bomb) wants war

its /jo bomb btw
(Origin)
I cant start one at the moment because of ban, but I can tell you that you need to have perms to be able to do so in the future. :/ sorry hope someone shows up who can. unless my alt is given the perms I had before.
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Hey idk the rules for starting wars, and who can do it, but if anyone sees this in time, (Bomb) wants war

its /jo bomb btw

i could of actually started it but, you ladies would have to finish it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather