Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh wow, someone else around my age that seems more mature than I am. You say you hope we can train you into a good TB warrior, but honestly, the only training we give is forcing you to try and catch up with us. We switch subjects a lot, talk about the stupidest stuff, but most of all, we have fun. Just a brief description of us. I'll go for a yes this time.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Are you sure your talking about us? we aren't a fighting group we could care less about your skills its your personality that appeals to us. i am sure one of my fellow members will invite you to the skype group(to lazy to do it himself) ill judge you when i have talked to you abit
I'm a yes. I was actually really suprised when you said you were 14, nice to see some maturity 'round these parts especially for that age, being 15 myself. As for the fighting aspect, I can see why you would say about the "fighting aspects" thing as you met me and Qubic via our bets lobby where we showcased our skills a bit. Just keep in mind that aside from me and Qubic mainly for ingame things, we are more of a social clan. We've got this awesome skype "room" going 24/7 that is very active where we just chat about random topics, usually more mature ones hence why we like maturity and intelligence. It's just a nice community/family atmosphere here. keep in my by joining this clan you're not just here to play toribash, but to become friends with our members and just generally have a good time talking about our lives or whatever is just on our mind.. It's a great place, trust me. If that's what you're interested in (which I hope that is so) then I am certainly giving a yes to put you on trials.

I was the one who recommended that he app'd, fyi. I was just happy to see someone interested who had proper grammar at the very least.

Overall, Yes.
Last edited by Fancy; Jun 11, 2013 at 01:18 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Absolute yes for DunDara.
And it is not required to be active in the forum, I just think its super fun. I normally just keep a forum page on my iPod so I can check up everyday.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
That's three. Invite sent.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
'Oh Professor, I'd do anything for an A.'
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
So I log in and I'm like who the fuck's this Trick guy?
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
The Trick Problem.
Ok seriously, who is this Trick guy and why does he think he's Timee? What's going on? I want him out of the clan right now. Imposters are not welcome.
A Lawful Good? aww hell... another AoE... No but seriously welcome to the clan.