Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Clan Condition
I was informed by a good friend of mine that your clan hasn't been doing well lately. I'd really like to help you guys out and support this clan. Perhaps you could brief me on what's going on, and then we could work together to find a solution?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Well, it all started when there was a massive group of people left starting with our first clan moderator void. Many people followed in voids footsteps and it didnt help that Lucent was inactive for a very long time (hacked and inactive). Our other major member Hyde had some kind of revalation after his friend died and decided not to "waste his life" here. About a month later he came back to being slightly active then left because there isnt much acivity on the IRC. Then it came to the point where Lucet decided to leave toribash because he thought it became boring. In doing so I was elected clan leader and Kronoslord and Rickmo118 became the moderators. After this there was a point where no one posted beside us 3. Kronoslord and Rickmo118 left because of the activity crysis. Rickmo posts sometimes here, but hes not actually in the clan.

That basically sums up why our clan is dying.

We are down to 6 members. Lucent and Chintu being perma-banned and everyone else being inactive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What in blue blazis are you talking about!

Think it over before you decide to leave again or we will beat you unmercifully with an abnormally large stick.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just an idea .
U should gather all the coffe members.(4 of them)
and make a little clan war.
I till give you pints and you will go up in the clan list.
And if that happens more people will notice you and apply.
Also you should make recruiting servers ingame
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I have been doing sone 1 vs 1 clan wars lately. Defeated DM and gained us 15 points.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
/invade

You change your mind too quickly..
You should think first,
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
/invade
Seeing from the condition of your clan,
I think the current active members should take over,
and try reviving the clan to it's original form.
. . .

[m]

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
LoL, ruff luck!
You have another 6 month ban..
. . .

[m]

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
What in blue blazis are you talking about!

Think it over before you decide to leave again or we will beat you unmercifully with an abnormally large stick.

/me Runs inside the coffee shack and will never leave XD.