Toribash
Alright well be advised, it's the scariest game out there (no really, it is).

Mere videos on youtube will make you pause every couple minutes to take a breather.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well you can't imagine a game like amnesia.

Here are some details :
- You cannot defend yourself, your only way of survival is running or hiding.
- You're afraid of the dark, if you're in the dark too much, your sanity drops and makes you hallucinate baaad shit.
- Light is bad, it makes you easy to spot, dark is bad, it drops your sanity.
- Every couple of minutes (literally), bad events happen (someone screams and your player automatically turns around, door opens and every light turns off, slime starts to grow everywhere...).
- When you're spotted, all you can say is "HOLY MOTHER OF...." before you find yourself being chased by a horrendous monster.
- When you walk and they walk, you are faster, when you run and they run, they are faster, so hide in the dark or die.

Remember to play in the dark, concentrate on the the game and turn off all the lights around you.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Not when something is following you. Trust me, your heart will be pounding so hard. No seriously, trust me.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

if I cant attack or do something but run or hide I wouldnt want to play sorry. to much like Clocktower(PS1 game)
You don't know what you're missing :3

There is such a thing as survival horror you know. This one focuses on exploration, and since it's a horror game, it wouldn't be too scary if something jumps out at you, you pull out your shotgun and instantly blow it's head off. It's much more scary if it jumps out at you, you shit your pants and start running while hoping for the door in front of you to not be locked, or else... Well, you know the rest.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
You don't know what you're missing :3

There is such a thing as survival horror you know. This one focuses on exploration, and since it's a horror game, it wouldn't be too scary if something jumps out at you, you pull out your shotgun and instantly blow it's head off. It's much more scary if it jumps out at you, you shit your pants and start running while hoping for the door in front of you to not be locked, or else... Well, you know the rest.

I played it on my friends house, i almsot shat a brick out my ass, sir.