Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Starting me shoppe.
So, I'm going to TRY to start me a texture shoppe some time.
Really cheap prices, all resolutions.
Like 1-6k range at start. Requests are worth a shot, but don't be sure about 'em.
Whadda ya gaiz dink?
Introduce me to everyone decent, I'll find evil in them.
You know I'm crazy. I have 4chan morals
Whats with the inactivity?
Eh, I check the Bleu Forums about every other day. And every time I check, nothings new. I think that the student vs. student idea is great. Because we need to give people a reason to post. If theyre having fun in a Bleu server, theyre more encouraged to look at the forums for Bleu events or training dates (for when you get those teachers). Maybe have them sign up for student vs. student. Or have a monthly replay upload for students so everyone can see theyre progress. Chances are, if they have no reason to post, most wont. This needs to be a school. Where the students are activly learning. If after the clans' activity kicks up. You will be able to see what students are participating, and kick students who arent. I admit the reason ive been inactive is because there isnt much to do here. I understand if you dont like this thread, I just want to be in an active school where I can learn and become better.
So ya, thats it. Maybe youve read this and had similar ideas. Maybe not. Either way im posting because of the above reasons. Perhaps you can reply to this and say what you think.
Bye.
In which class you'll like to learn?: Grey
Mods that you wan't improve: Aikido
Why you want me as your mentor (lol): Because I almost always kill myself in every match, and your classes seem like a good place to start.
Yeah, in my opinion we need more frequent Activity Checks, or some way to promote more use of the forums.

-offtopic-
Akmal, if you read this, your Alucard pic is amazing. The first Hellsing picture I've seen on this site.
First of all, thanks for your suggestion. We need suggestions to see how well are we doing to handle stuff.

To increase ingame activity, we needed bleubank. Since now it is back, we shall start to have some activity here; ingame and forum both.

Originally Posted by StalinTheGreat View Post
Akmal, if you read this, your Alucard pic is amazing. The first Hellsing picture I've seen on this site.

Ah, thanks. Found this randomly on google images.
Last edited by Hero; Nov 30, 2011 at 01:37 PM.
These classes are closed since teacher has been removed.

[E]:These Classes are re-opened since the faggit is back.
Last edited by Hero; Dec 25, 2011 at 07:26 AM.
Хочу вступить в Bleu клан
как вступить в клан Bleu я синий пояс дерусь норм за своих порву * * Triggerhappy
Я получил тот, кто говорит на русском, чтобы поговорить с вами. Пожалуйста, подождите.
Teachers?
I wasn't sure if I should PM a Moderator, or start a new thread, but I decided to choose the latter. Since Bleu is a "school clan" , I would think we would need teachers? As some of you guys probably know, we have none. Actually, we have Jokerstein, but that's for art, not in-game. Maybe the moderators should try to find more teachers, but I was just checking.
There was something big being planned about Bleu which distracted us a little. I'll try asking unibash teachers to save up some time for bleu classes too.

Also, you can ask these things in chat thread or even better; pm me or any other supervisor.

Thanks for suggestion.
Cheers.
Last edited by Hero; Dec 9, 2011 at 07:49 PM.