Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

mine is goldfinger's song superman ( not really my kind of music but this song is soooooo remembering me good stuff + lyrics are win)
and btw it fit's well with trigun
Last edited by skulloman; Feb 14, 2008 at 02:24 AM.
can i join
can i join
belt:4th dan black belt
modes:judo,taek kyon,sumo,betabox and kickbox
in game name:splunker
why i want to join:this clan is active and the clan has very good players
SMASH kicked me and ash why are u messing my life because each time u post that im a clan hopper then i will not get in a clan
Poor splunker.
By the way, you shouldn't have started a new topic.
I see you as a clan hopper, who says you need to be in a clan Splunker?
Just play clanless.
I am sorry
this will probably be my last post on toribash for a good long time school work is gettin iincredibly large and i dont have time to play i dont have time breathe ffs sorry guys g2g for the last time
Oh noes.. >.<
Ly first, now Ichi TT
Well, i respect that you have schoolwork to do, i hope you know you're always welcome back here =D

Goodbye, ichi.
Im 14, live in australia, and i go to school =D

Im korean, I'm a guy, and I enjoy toribash =)

Though I cannot play with my fellow RA members, i try to see them once in a while =)
no you can not. [answer to thread name].

Reasons - clanhopping, bad behavior, poor gameplay, not to mention, that you didn't even post the question in right place.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I have decided, that rather than leave with no purpose, with the remaining time I have left to play Toribash, I am going to start a clan, applying the things Sahee has inspired me, I watched this clan grow, and I learned how to lead better and more efficiently, This will be my purpose, so watch out for My clan, [SOB] Sons Of Battle, (I know it's a really bad tag). But hey I already have three members. :P