Toribash
@itsbruce
There's already an art thread... be aware of it.

@Hacks
Nah. My art skills are so overwhelming that I'm only able to make a draw per week.

Anyway...
I know someone that had promised me something, some weeks ago. Something involved with art and stuff.

Do you remember..?

EDIT:
Post #1234.
Let's celebrate.
Last edited by Hayz; Dec 8, 2012 at 02:38 PM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
@Hacks
Nah. My art skills are so overwhelming that I'm only able to make a draw per week.

Anyway...
I know someone that had promised me something, some weeks ago. Something involved with art and stuff.

Do you remember..?

Ah. Damn.

And I remember. But with that person going through college and attempting to get passed exam in the next week, things have been getting chaotic for him.
Hey... priorities above all, right?

I understand and repeat: no pressures, man. Don't even worry about it.
Study hard and go after them good grades.

Besides... holidays is one week away (for me) so maybe perhaps more time will be available for fun related actions online (playing and stuff like that).
Until then... one more week of work, final tests stuff, blah blah.
Last edited by Hayz; Dec 8, 2012 at 09:58 PM.
always ~
Hey.

So I'm putting my final efforts to wrap up a study session for tomorrow's test.
Even though actual Christmas holiday only starts at the end of this work week, I'm already starting to enjoy them by tomorrow since I'm doing the final test and also getting rid of my last worry.

So yeah... I don't know about you guys but I'm totally pumped and looking forward to finally have some rest. And do stuff. And enjoy freaking Christmas. <3

Yeah.
See you tomorrow.
/back to study
always ~