Toribash
yes wolfe and you know we test the skill team part by either you posting samples for us to discuss or PM one of us and we send to all skill team members and discuss.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
did you go into you manage attachments on your post and try to pull them off the computer?
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
:P jc firstl the skills tema doesnt test your ability ingame. We test your possible useful skills out of the game like replay making and stuff. So far you said you are good at marketing. Unfortunately the market gods decided to delete trade history and now i cant see any of your transactions or when they were made.
If its just marketing im going to have to fail you since we cant really find much proof (and no a large amount of money is not proof, you may have made that by betting or bought tc or something)
So...
Do you have any other skills that you could name?
It can really be anything that we can verify from art to essay writing.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by jcmert View Post
well hey cant i do a screen share over skype

a what now?
pm me , wolfe or gamer 4200 with what you are talking about

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Screenshare= when you look at the other persons screen instead of yours, usually over skype or teamshare
-----
Teamviewer* not teamshare
Last edited by KowlaBank; Sep 1, 2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yo I'm 2th Dan
I have only one Alt JWTG used to get into the White Belt lobby for when Aj used to always go in there.
I've had 2 or 3 Infractions: about 11 months ago for flaming some guy in a thread. (remember this is a year ago this happened) and the other 2 for same reason.
I love rap music, I've been in Element.
Favorite Rappers: Biggie Smalls, Tupac, Big Pun, Dr.Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Hollywood Undead, N.W.A, Ice Cube, Lil Wayne (kind of) Drake Nicki Minaj, and that's about it bro.
I have no idea what my in-game style is i just do it xD.
In Element about a year ago I guess you could say I was a flaming machine but I usually don't now unless provoked. And I've been banned once for posting "I've been doing cock push-ups recently..." in a thread a while back ago. I Prefer Aikido, TK.
I Get Around. Lenshu is Awesome.